Photo via: cobbastore.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Just outside of Hamburg, Germany, the home of 22-year-old student Charlotte Wiesiolek is the fall hideaway of our dreams: full of twinkly string lights and piled on textiles, join us on a tour of Charlotte’s space and get her tips for how to make your own place perfectly cozy. Photos by Moritz Peters Safe to say your place is pretty amazing: can you share more about it? I live in the attic story of an old building, and I love the rustic feel of my place and the original wooden roof beams, which give me the chance to hang plants everywhere or pin stuff on the beams. Overall, it feels pretty unique living up here under the roof. I stick my head out of the side of my room and I can see for miles. Also I get to experience many amazing sunsets up here. Can you share more about your daily life? What’s a typical day in the life like for you? I get up pretty early in the morning – call me an early bird. Theres something special about being the first one up. I live in a shared flat with two of my friends. Sometimes I work out in the morning and when I get back from the gym, we make coffee, sit in the kitchen, and all have breakfast together. After that I spend my day at University and enjoy a relaxed night in with my friends, roommates, or my boyfriend. Lüneburg is pretty small compared to where I grew up, but its so aesthetically pleasing just to walk around the city. Its like walking through a fairytale: most of the buildings are very well preserved ever since they have been built in medieval times. How do you describe your at-home style and decor aesthetic? What types of pieces are you drawn to? Im drawn to anything creative: I love interior design, fashion and art. Thats why I enjoy combining colors and shapes in every kind of way. My room is filled with everything thats important to me, theres a lot of personal stuff up on the walls, like posters, photographs, and artwork. You will find old maps, a dreamcatcher and string lights next to my bed. I also burn candles in the fall and wintertime, which I have put in old gin bottles. Lots and lots and LOTS of plants are hanging from the ceiling or are on my desk. I really enjoy what plants do to a room. It feels like a little jungle. I like to combine old vintage pieces with new furniture. How do you make a space feel more cozy in the fall/winter? String lights (!), pillows, candles, and instead of one big light on the ceiling I use various sources of light. Were having a lot of travel wanderlust looking at the landscape photos you share on Instagram. How do your surroundings influence your design aesthetic? I love being out in the nature. Forest, rivers, mountains – I take something from all of them. I get inspired to put up plants, wooden furniture, and old globes. I love natural and soft colors, and you wont find anything neon or very bright in my room. I think its so important to wake up in an environment thats able to calm you down and put you at ease. My favorite object I own is… My bed. Best when covered with an elephant tapestry and lots of pillows. Everyone should own… plants and several lamps or just different sources of lighting. It makes your place homey and cozy in just a second. Do you have any collections? I collect memories and put them on my walls. Entering my room is kind of like getting to know me just by looking at postcards, feathers and artwork which Ive displayed everywhere. Its very personal. Shop Charlottes Picks
- Nordan har lignende dør – men hvem har slikt dørhåndtak? Urban Front – Contemporary front doors UK | designs c-range | porto
- Unique in its design, this romantic tower in the Tudor style contains a charming two bedroom apartment over a garage for two automobiles.Note the Bell-cast eaves, the extravagant finial at the roof peak, the clay chimney pot, Chinese Chippendale balcony rail, wood drip-molding decoration above the garage doors, soaring and impressive buttress, half-timbering brackets, flower box and interesting variety of windows.Inside, a large living room stretches the full 20 width of the building.The dining room is open to the efficient kitchen through an arch.The third level contains a bath and two bedrooms, one with a walk-in closet.This combination of different parts, carefully blended to remain harmonious, gives this delightful small building the spark of a lively work of architecture.The chimney is for the furnace and the flue for the water heater.
- Wood is definitely a very good decoration material for your home that is not only eco-friendly, good-looking, but also can bring an antique art breath. So can wood be used in the bathroom design? In fact, in our daily life, we always spend a great deal of time in the bathroom, but often fail to […]
- Stunning Patio Decks That Will Add Charm To Your Life
- Easy to build, yet with an abundance of curb appeal, this charming ranch is larger than expected.The ample porch has room for an extra private area to enjoy the morning coffee.As you enter the home, the kids bedrooms lie to your right and have direct access to the main floor full bath.The open floor plan includes a kitchen with eat-in breakfast bar, a dining area and large great room.The master suite lies off the main living area to the left and is tucked behind the garage for maximum privacy for mom and dad.Here youll love the tray ceilings, Jacuzzi tub and walk-in closet.A 3-stall garage makes this home appealing to many kind and sizes of buyers.Fly Around Video: See this house plan from every angle in our YouTube video.
- 7 Landscaping Ideas For Your Front Yard // Add a geometric pathway — Arrange slabs of stones into a geometric design that adds character to your front yard and adds a contemporary touch to your traditional stone pathway.
- Potted plants are one of the easiest ways to dress up any space! Be sure to check out these gorgeous porch planter ideas and inspiration front and back porches before sprucing up your own outdoor space.
- Have you ever dream to have your own Bungalow somewhere in the world? like in the beautiful beach or up into the mountain with the superb view. I am the one who dream about this, A beautiful view with a nice place bring you a great imagination and inspiration. So, This time We would like …
- You are a lucky person when you have your own garden pool and you enjoy all the benefits of it. Swimming pool design is very diversified and depends a lot.
- Lorraine Hansberry stated that one should ‘never be afraid to sit a while and think’. What in the world could be more perfect than settling down to reflect on a day passed under a setting sun in an outdoor space all of your own? To follow is a plethora of simple, stunning examples of places to park your posterior that are suitable for the grandest of gardens to the smallest of spaces. So, settle in, get yourself comfortable and poise yourself in the perfect position to enjoy our offering of Easy and Cheap Backyard Seating Ideas.
- ⇨ Follow City Girl at link https://www.pinterest.com/citygirlpideas/ for great pins and recipes! ☕