Photo via: mobile.bobedre.dk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Great outdoor shower idea … Install a filtration system at the bottom of the well, recycle your water, water your plants!
- Every beach house needs an outdoor shower – PillowTalkHome
- If we ever have an outdoor shower, I want it to look like this!!!
- Set in a canyon in the upper Napa Valley, Calistoga Ranch encourages guests to get caught in a downpour—specifically beneath the rain showers in its outdoor shower garden.
- This garden on Garrell Street in the Caulfield North suburb of Melbourne is a success by COS Design where the best outdoor activities are integrated!
- Make your own fun and memories this summer with a set of DIY yard dice to use for dozens of outdoor games for family and kids! Use inexpensive 4x4s or even scraps for a cheap weekend project or gift idea.
- Shower wall & open floor plan, that takes advantage of the amazing windows & the views!
- Double shower heads, cubbies, bench and lots of light. Dont know that I like the entire thing glass, maybe tile halfway up with towel racks on the outside. Would need a tub somewhere as well though.
- Adding teak to your shower floor makes it looks like a spa. – 20 Low-budget Ideas to Make Your Home Look Like a Million Bucks
- DIY curtains with pvc pipe, drop cloth, and shower curtain rings. great for the patio and durable with rough weather by jami
- shower tile/floor tile combo. use dark grey for remainder of bathroom floor. Nice small bathroom idea.
- angled shower with skylight >> Love the tile color!