Photo via: mymodernmet.stfi.re
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Inviting guests home for dinner and parties aren’t a great deal but the real challenge lies in serving them with great food in great ambiance.
- A teak dining table topped with antler candleholders creates the ideal spot for entertaining.
- I love the window, the blue cabinets, the farm house sink, those towel bar/drawer handles. I wonder if those are a dish washer and mini-fridge? I love that built in hutch, the back door and the floor. OK – I think thats everything because I really love it all!
- This garden on Garrell Street in the Caulfield North suburb of Melbourne is a success by COS Design where the best outdoor activities are integrated!
- AFTER: our outdoor pergola / deck with outdoor curtains and rug, table, twinkle lights, plants and table settings
- Greys on greys on greys The bench can be used for putting on your socks/to stand on when hanging a picture or to reach something out of a Kitchen cabinet or it can be used as a bench seating for the side of a breakfast room table.
- 15 Outdoor Conversation Pits Built For Entertaining // This high-tech conversation pit features comfy seating, a retractable screen for the projector and a built in fireplace.
- Janet and Larrys love of outdoor living also extends to the cottages lush garden, which is tucked inside a fragrant 40-acre citrus grove. Built in 1890, the quaint Redlands, California, home was originally the gardeners residence on a large estate and had long gone unoccupied.
- Ice cream in a jar. Great favor idea
- This unusual house was built in Wales for a family with young children
- 2 pallets + 3 pavers + white paint = a great outdoor shelf, bar or garden table. This is inexpensive, easy and handy
- Outdoor Decorating Tips: mix and match chairs at a table to create more seating…