Photo via: bloglovin.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- designs for simple wooden decks | in decking is still a good old fashioned wood deck. A new wood deck …
- If your deck looks drained and dull, give it a boost with these refreshing ideas.
- AFTER: our outdoor pergola / deck with outdoor curtains and rug, table, twinkle lights, plants and table settings
- The warm hues of Ipe wood and lush garden planters create an intimate outdoor setting at dusk in this urban deck design.
- Home Plan The Edgewater W-1009, Promoting easy living, this house plan combines character with low maintenance. Doubled columns and stone accents create architectural interest for this house plan, and the deck accommodates outdoor living. Double doors open into the study/bedroom, while art niches, fireplaces, a handy pass-thru in the kitchen and built-in cabinetry add beauty and convenience throughout the house plan.
- Home Plan The Riva Ridge W-5013, A stylish blend of cottage living and lavish architectural detail, The Riva Ridge embraces the outdoors in a comfortable and practical floor plan. An exciting ensemble of siding and stone, copper roofing and a detached garage gives this Craftsman home irresistible curb appeal. The interior is immediately welcoming with a large, open foyer. With a rear wall of windows, the great room is bathed in sunlight, which grants widespread illumination. For nature enthusiasts, this home features a rear deck and screened porch with optional fireplace. Completing the first floor is the spacious master suite and a versatile bedroom/study with ceiling treatment and adjacent full bath. The basement level features two bedrooms with full baths, large rec room and outdoor covered patio.
- This garden on Garrell Street in the Caulfield North suburb of Melbourne is a success by COS Design where the best outdoor activities are integrated!
- Great outdoor shower idea … Install a filtration system at the bottom of the well, recycle your water, water your plants!
- Recycled Pallets Wooden Garden Deck
- See-Through Railings. My next deck will have this with dark trim
- Decking – Landscape Garden Design and Build London love the idea of a deck pathway, and the lights are gorgeous in it
- Definately doing this on our new deck!!