Photo via: bloglovin.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The warm hues of Ipe wood and lush garden planters create an intimate outdoor setting at dusk in this urban deck design.
- Home Plan The Edgewater W-1009, Promoting easy living, this house plan combines character with low maintenance. Doubled columns and stone accents create architectural interest for this house plan, and the deck accommodates outdoor living. Double doors open into the study/bedroom, while art niches, fireplaces, a handy pass-thru in the kitchen and built-in cabinetry add beauty and convenience throughout the house plan.
- This garden on Garrell Street in the Caulfield North suburb of Melbourne is a success by COS Design where the best outdoor activities are integrated!
- Great outdoor shower idea … Install a filtration system at the bottom of the well, recycle your water, water your plants!
- Back of house deck overlooking the lake off pieces room in attic
- reclaimed wood and cable deck railing // Suburban Bitches
- Decking – Landscape Garden Design and Build London love the idea of a deck pathway, and the lights are gorgeous in it
- Steps to Patio Back Door | We recently finished the steps and deck above. The decking is Fiberon …
- love this deck!
- Definately doing this on our new deck!!
- love the fireplace on the deck
- This is the solution for to how to hang my string lights on our deck! LOVE it!!