Photo via: bredabeds.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Unique in its design, this romantic tower in the Tudor style contains a charming two bedroom apartment over a garage for two automobiles.Note the Bell-cast eaves, the extravagant finial at the roof peak, the clay chimney pot, Chinese Chippendale balcony rail, wood drip-molding decoration above the garage doors, soaring and impressive buttress, half-timbering brackets, flower box and interesting variety of windows.Inside, a large living room stretches the full 20 width of the building.The dining room is open to the efficient kitchen through an arch.The third level contains a bath and two bedrooms, one with a walk-in closet.This combination of different parts, carefully blended to remain harmonious, gives this delightful small building the spark of a lively work of architecture.The chimney is for the furnace and the flue for the water heater.
- Jakey BB Handcrafted Luxury Pet Bed
- the barbie dream house ive always wanted
- Blotting or dabbing the paint instead of wiping is best because it will add texture for a more natural look. One thing to note is that bricks are very porous and will begin to “soak up” the wash. As you move along, you’ll notice the brick color starting to show through in previous sections. You can see that in this picture.
- A floor bed can be stylish! Try these smart solutions and floor bed ideas to style your bed on the floor.
- This 4 bed modern house plan has a striking, angular exterior with stairs to the left going to an upstairs in-law or guest suite complete with a bedroom, living room and kitchen.Double doors open to the foyer and reveal an open floor plan. The back wall of the combined living and dining room opens to connect the space to the outdoor living room.The kitchen has a large island with seating for five and is connected to the family room. There, the right wall slides open getting you access to the outdoor living area.The master suite is off on its own wing and has outdoor access. Two more beds are located across the home, each with outdoor access as well.
- This Tiny House Features a Genius Wall of Shutters You Can Open Wide – One of the biggest challenges with tiny house design is figuring out how you can maximize your privacy while still letting plenty of light into a small space. The last thing you want is a cramped structure without enough windows; this not only feels dark and confining, but doesn’t take advantage of integration with outdoor spaces; it is a missed opportunity.
- It is safe to say that Im obsessed with a good gallery wall. I have them all throughout my home. In fact, when designer Holly Mathis has helped us in the past and Ive suggested photos or gallery wall she might have just told me that it may slightly be overkill. But, as a former photographer…
- Decorated for summer/spring – Teal painted front door with red bricks — Ive posted my painted front door before, but it had a fall wreath. Here it is updated for spring and summer. The color is Behr Ultra Verdant Forest – purchased at Home Depot, exterior flat.
- This might be the best privacy idea weve ever seen!
- How To Build A Porch From Reclaimed Pallets http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/9548 Recycled pallets are a cheap and effective way to build a porch or renovate an existing one that has seen better days! We’re on the lookout for pallets, how about you?
- Some really nice detail here with mixed board width on the cladding and carried over into the bench is genius. No reason why this couldnt be used in a coastal kitchen and continued to the out door area.