Photo via: homeadore.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Olson Kundig, Architect, Methow Valley Rolling Huts – Where the outdoors meets architecture – bon traveler
- The Bratton by David Weekley Homes in Cane Island is a 3 bedroom 3 bathroom home that features hardwood floors, tray ceilings in the master bedroom and a private covered porch.
- The Gabriel by David Weekley Homes in Fairway Ranch is a 4 bedroom home that features an open kitchen and family room, large wooden ceiling beams and a sizable owners retreat. Custom home features include an outdoor living space, an extra media room and a guest suite.
- The Edencrest by David Weekley Homes in Encore is a 2 bedroom, 2 bath floorplan that features an open kitchen and family room layout, a large owners retreat with tray ceilings and a private lanai. Custom home upgrades include an extended lanai, a shower in the master bathroom or a 3 car garage.
- The Pawley by David Weekley Homes in Hampton Lake is a 2 or 3 bedroom home that features tray ceilings, an open kitchen and family room layout and a covered porch. This home has beautiful hardwood floors and the option for a bonus room on the second story.
- How to make a vertical house number sign for your home exterior, easily mountable right by a front door. Includes a little planter to add some pretty color.
- The garden has an architectural quality that relates well to the house’s form. Landscape architect John Armstrong used madison confederate jasmine, which climbs the chimney flue and covers a trellis panel in the rear courtyard. Dedon chairs and ottomans reside next to the pool by Pool Environments.
- Picked by Martina La Vista. Architect. gokhanavcioglu gadarchitecture gadfoundation
- Ken Linsteadt ARCHITECTS is known for creating beautiful spaces that reflect the context and spirit of the site, the dreams of the client, and the artistic overlay and passion of the architect. The firm infuses its design with the language of modern and traditional architecture by exploring the interplay between the two.
- Julius Shulman Photography: Visual Acoustics Kaufmann House, Palm Springs, CA. 1947, Architect: Richard Neutra
- G House / Axelrod Architects + Pitsou Kedem Architect
- Case Study House No. 22, Los Angeles, CA. 1960, Architect: Pierre Koenig. – Julius Shulman