Photo via: flickr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Nothing beats sitting on a front porch with a glass of sweet tea in hand during the summer. Let Jeff Ganger remodel the outside of your home to look like this, or if you have other ideas just give him a call and he can help meet your needs. 662-316-0450
- Oh that looks like a fun little swing. I remember i used to swing at my cousins house when I was a little tight
- Great privacy shutters for front porch. I like how these open.
- Porch Swing – Switch out the traditional screens with Phantom retractable motorized screens and enjoy the views when the screens are not in use! porch screens
- How to make a vertical house number sign for your home exterior, easily mountable right by a front door. Includes a little planter to add some pretty color.
- Fantastic entry! now just make it so you can cover that up when it storms and its like a perfect little shelter to watch the rain! would want it to be bigger with more space though.
- Great front porch designs are the key to creating a porch you love. With our Front Porch Illustrator you can actually see how a homes appearance can change with various porch designs and landscaping. We also show you several of the porches from various angles: from the street, close-up and view from above. Try our Front Porch Illustrator.
- Let’s Whip Your Front Porch Into Shape! Part of the beauty of Interior E-Design is I am able to design rooms for my clients all over the country. Recently I was thrilled when a client contacted me from North Carolina to help her design her front porch! They have three young kids, so they envisioned [ Read More… ] …
- A new farmers porch adds a welcoming element to the front of the The Lexington Colonial house, and its roof ties the old house to the addition above the garage.
- adding a small front porch | traditional exterior by Agape Construction
- Love the concept of two adjoining cabins with a screened porch inbetween. Id want a living/kitchen room in the front with a bed/bath combo in the back. from Our Town Plans
- Blogger Tidbits shows you how-to whitewash terracotta pots for a simple and easy, yet effective, front porch makeover. The best part about this DIY project idea is that it uses supplies you already have on hand!