Photo via: helengreendesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Greys on greys on greys The bench can be used for putting on your socks/to stand on when hanging a picture or to reach something out of a Kitchen cabinet or it can be used as a bench seating for the side of a breakfast room table.
- A teak dining table topped with antler candleholders creates the ideal spot for entertaining.
- Some really nice detail here with mixed board width on the cladding and carried over into the bench is genius. No reason why this couldnt be used in a coastal kitchen and continued to the out door area.
- A nice looking lean-to tool shed. I like the stain they used on the wood and the wide barn style doors.
- Nice schutters
- This would be a nice mountain house. msmithstudios
- Brown Exterior + Yellow Door (Nice Porch & Landscaping)
- I like the look of the pergula with the criss cross look. The stairs coming down are at a nice height….I like the boards running horizontal along the ground.
- Have you ever dream to have your own Bungalow somewhere in the world? like in the beautiful beach or up into the mountain with the superb view. I am the one who dream about this, A beautiful view with a nice place bring you a great imagination and inspiration. So, This time We would like …
- old victorian homes are so nice
- Nice rooflines and it might work to have the bedroom on the left; porch on the right.
- Modern Mansion Design with very nice pool.