Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 1970s split level goes craftsman, nice reno idea for some major curb appeal
- Some really nice detail here with mixed board width on the cladding and carried over into the bench is genius. No reason why this couldnt be used in a coastal kitchen and continued to the out door area.
- nice A cozy DIY tiny home in Sherwood, Oregon…. by http://www.top-99-home-decor-pictures.xyz/tiny-homes/a-cozy-diy-tiny-home-in-sherwood-oregon/
- 744 Likes, 32 Comments – H O U S E of I D E A S (@houseofideas) on Instagram: “have a nice evening//🌙 . Habe mir heute diesen Kleiderständer angeschleppt 😆 einmal gesehen und…”
- Have you ever dream to have your own Bungalow somewhere in the world? like in the beautiful beach or up into the mountain with the superb view. I am the one who dream about this, A beautiful view with a nice place bring you a great imagination and inspiration. So, This time We would like …
- This would be a nice mountain house. msmithstudios
- Brown Exterior + Yellow Door (Nice Porch & Landscaping)
- A nice looking lean-to tool shed. I like the stain they used on the wood and the wide barn style doors.
- shower tile/floor tile combo. use dark grey for remainder of bathroom floor. Nice small bathroom idea.
- Deep stain on a Craftsman door next to vibrant blue is a nice combination.
- Love the cedar and stone. Would prefer a nice Shouldice Stone with different siding and different shutter color but LOVE the design and look
- Like the chair shapes. Think the carpet balances the room nicely.