Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 1970s split level goes craftsman, nice reno idea for some major curb appeal
- Some really nice detail here with mixed board width on the cladding and carried over into the bench is genius. No reason why this couldnt be used in a coastal kitchen and continued to the out door area.
- old victorian homes are so nice
- I like the look of the pergula with the criss cross look. The stairs coming down are at a nice height….I like the boards running horizontal along the ground.
- Have you ever dream to have your own Bungalow somewhere in the world? like in the beautiful beach or up into the mountain with the superb view. I am the one who dream about this, A beautiful view with a nice place bring you a great imagination and inspiration. So, This time We would like …
- nice A cozy DIY tiny home in Sherwood, Oregon…. by http://www.top-99-home-decor-pictures.xyz/tiny-homes/a-cozy-diy-tiny-home-in-sherwood-oregon/
- Brown Exterior + Yellow Door (Nice Porch & Landscaping)
- Nice rooflines and it might work to have the bedroom on the left; porch on the right.
- Modern Mansion Design with very nice pool.
- This would be a nice mountain house. msmithstudios
- shower tile/floor tile combo. use dark grey for remainder of bathroom floor. Nice small bathroom idea.
- A nice looking lean-to tool shed. I like the stain they used on the wood and the wide barn style doors.