Photo via: janderson99.hubpages.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If your deck looks drained and dull, give it a boost with these refreshing ideas.
- designs for simple wooden decks | in decking is still a good old fashioned wood deck. A new wood deck …
- deck skirting ideas | Skirting Deck Picture Gallery
- Just cute – privacy panel – Eclectic Porch Deck Design, Pictures, Remodel, Decor and Ideas – page 15
- This spectacular Shingle style home plan has every imagineable luxury spread out over three levels plus a rooftop widows walk and loft.Every room is a generous size and the home is filled with details such as an elaborate curved staircase, residential elevator, huge craft room and wrap-around porches that go on forever.On the second floor, the luxurious master suite has a separate sitting room and its own private deck as well as an enormous spa bath and room-sized walk-in closet.If that isnt enough space, a whole lower level adds everything from a movie theater, exercise room and a second kitchen to aid in entertaining.At 11,000 square feet, this is truly a dream home.Related Plan: For a smaller version (7,895 sq. ft.) without the lower level, see house plan 23412JD.NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
- Front walkway ideas. Alternate ground cover, Tuscan-styled, circular steps, vintage style and more.
- Looking for contemporary living room ideas? Get inspired by this grey living room in Paul Priestmans Notting Hill home, plus see hundreds more designs to inspire (houseandgarden.co.uk)
- Amazing cottages and interiors made of wood are more than amazing and look creative. In some of the next posts we will give you some ideas for bedrooms, ki
- 13 Stair Design Ideas For Small Spaces | A ribbon staircase is a great idea for a small space because it’s more vertical than a traditional staircase, it still has wide treads, and it creates a unique focal point in your home.
- Wall arrangement ideas. More
- Fantastic entry! now just make it so you can cover that up when it storms and its like a perfect little shelter to watch the rain! would want it to be bigger with more space though.
- back yard privacy ideas – Google Search More