Photo via: frasierhomes.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Eplans Mediterranean House Plan – Three Bedroom Mediterranean – 1887 Square Feet and 3 Bedrooms from Eplans – House Plan Code HWEPL64606
- Mediterranean Style 2 – Fairfield County, CT mediterranean landscape – love this entrance gate and the stone lined driveway
- Mediterranean Home Exteriors | Exterior House Designs on 13 468 Yellow Exterior Mediterranean Home …
- Mediterranean Exterior Stucco Colors | … » Awesome Exterior At Mediterranean Patio With Stucco Color Image
- Modern Mediterranean Home Exteriors | Best Modern Architecture in Luxury House Design : Luxury Modern House …
- Mediterranean Home Exteriors | Mediterranean exterior. Gorgeous!
- Colorful Mediterranean Veranda | Gil Walsh Interiors ᘡղbᘠ
- Stunning home exterior. White stucco Mediterranean / French style with upstairs balcony.
- Plan W9539RW: Luxury, Sloping Lot, Premium Collection, Spanish, European, Mountain, Mediterranean, Photo Gallery House Plans Home Designs
- This two-story Mediterranean luxury house plan has a gorgeous second floor master suite. The bayed sitting nook is just the right size for a chaise lounge and twin walk-in closets are off in a hall dressing area. The spacious first floor has a banquet-size dining room and a massive living room with fireplace. In the kitchen, a peninsula eating bar overlooks the family room where double doors open to the rear covered patio. A cabana bathroom keeps wet feet outside after a dip in the pool should you add one. A first floor guest suite also opens up to the rear of the home. The second floor hall overlooks the foyer and the living room.
- A dramatic and stunning exterior with a courtyard entrance hints at all the luxurious amenities within. This Mediterranean home plan was designed for entertaining on a grand scale with a huge entry hall to greet you upon entering.The receiving area opens to the formal dining room with columns and a tray ceiling. The great room with a fireplace opens to the rear covered veranda, all the better to enjoy the views.The kitchen is huge, with both a large center island and a spacious walk-in pantry and has great rear-facing views.Boasting its own private veranda, the master suite is fit for a king. Relax in your own sitting area with a fireplace or step into the luxurious spa bath with both a walk-in shower and a soaking tub. Even the over-sized walk-in closet has an island!An elaborate curved staircase off the receiving area leads down to the maginficent lower level where the entertaining continues.Wine enthusiasts will love the large wine cellar by the huge wet bar that is big enough for another kitchen.Play pool in the billiards area or step into the home theater for your own private showings.Two guest suites each have their own bath and walk-in closets. One bedroom has a sitting area and would make a perfect in-law suite.Note the giant locker room area that could also function as an exercise room.
- Bates Masi Architects recently renovated, this contemporary two-storey residence is situated on a waterfront site in Southampton, New York and was built in 1970s.