Photo via: worldamazingcreativity.blogspot.com.au
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Unique in its design, this romantic tower in the Tudor style contains a charming two bedroom apartment over a garage for two automobiles.Note the Bell-cast eaves, the extravagant finial at the roof peak, the clay chimney pot, Chinese Chippendale balcony rail, wood drip-molding decoration above the garage doors, soaring and impressive buttress, half-timbering brackets, flower box and interesting variety of windows.Inside, a large living room stretches the full 20 width of the building.The dining room is open to the efficient kitchen through an arch.The third level contains a bath and two bedrooms, one with a walk-in closet.This combination of different parts, carefully blended to remain harmonious, gives this delightful small building the spark of a lively work of architecture.The chimney is for the furnace and the flue for the water heater.
- I like the bush path off the door. Great idea to distinguish space. Maybe walk the path to the fire pit
- Let’s Whip Your Front Porch Into Shape! Part of the beauty of Interior E-Design is I am able to design rooms for my clients all over the country. Recently I was thrilled when a client contacted me from North Carolina to help her design her front porch! They have three young kids, so they envisioned [ Read More… ] …
- Some really nice detail here with mixed board width on the cladding and carried over into the bench is genius. No reason why this couldnt be used in a coastal kitchen and continued to the out door area.
- 145 Likes, 18 Comments – Tennessee Valley Homes (@tennesseevalleyhomes) on Instagram: “This marble waterfall island was a hit in our Parade home! waterfallisland tennesseevalleyhomes…”
- Lavanderia | NEVER Run a Washer Cleaning Cycle Again!!! | Permanently Eliminate or Prevent Washer Odor with Washer Fan™ Breeze™ | WasherFan.com | Installs in Seconds… No Tools Required! WasherOdor SWS Laundry
- We upgraded this 1980s style bathroom to a modern design. Wed love to get your feedback on it. For more photos and info, visit: 123remodeling.com… Features: Heated Flooring LED Lighting Fireplace Stand-Alone Tub Walk-In Shower Waterfall Shower Head
- Back side of the house, run cedar up 2 stories
- taneekaannice: “Stickin’ it to the mangive up, just quit. In this material, consumerist, debt filled life you can’t win. The world is run by the man. The man is everywhere. In the White House, Kirribilli House, Windsor Castle. He ruined the ozone,…
- Double shower heads, cubbies, bench and lots of light. Dont know that I like the entire thing glass, maybe tile halfway up with towel racks on the outside. Would need a tub somewhere as well though.
- Hello again! There is something just so happy and inviting about a coloured front door. I have been thinking about it for a while now, but maybe it is time I paint our front door, just in time for spring! There are so many odd jobs I would like to do around the house, the…
- NOT my fav home BUT love the rock around the water. Helps with weeds, snakes are gators more visible, and kids can walk around it easier then grass on edge.