Photo via: witanddelight.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Its getting real, yall. House hunting is about to seriously happen and Im dreaming of houses. None of these are by any means exactly what Im looking for or will be getting, but because theyre inspiring. And unfortunately, these lovely classic Charleston homes (see photo above for an example) are way too far out of…
- Fantastic entry! now just make it so you can cover that up when it storms and its like a perfect little shelter to watch the rain! would want it to be bigger with more space though.
- This Federalist-style exterior pleases the eye because the elements on the facade immediately make sense to the observer. Symmetrically set windows highlighted with black shutters align around a centrally set front door. Ornate molding lends a sense of importance to the entry, which is reinforced by the navy blue door and black-iron light fixtures.
- How to make a vertical house number sign for your home exterior, easily mountable right by a front door. Includes a little planter to add some pretty color.
- A dramatic and stunning exterior with a courtyard entrance hints at all the luxurious amenities within. This Mediterranean home plan was designed for entertaining on a grand scale with a huge entry hall to greet you upon entering.The receiving area opens to the formal dining room with columns and a tray ceiling. The great room with a fireplace opens to the rear covered veranda, all the better to enjoy the views.The kitchen is huge, with both a large center island and a spacious walk-in pantry and has great rear-facing views.Boasting its own private veranda, the master suite is fit for a king. Relax in your own sitting area with a fireplace or step into the luxurious spa bath with both a walk-in shower and a soaking tub. Even the over-sized walk-in closet has an island!An elaborate curved staircase off the receiving area leads down to the maginficent lower level where the entertaining continues.Wine enthusiasts will love the large wine cellar by the huge wet bar that is big enough for another kitchen.Play pool in the billiards area or step into the home theater for your own private showings.Two guest suites each have their own bath and walk-in closets. One bedroom has a sitting area and would make a perfect in-law suite.Note the giant locker room area that could also function as an exercise room.
- Easy to build, yet with an abundance of curb appeal, this charming ranch is larger than expected.The ample porch has room for an extra private area to enjoy the morning coffee.As you enter the home, the kids bedrooms lie to your right and have direct access to the main floor full bath.The open floor plan includes a kitchen with eat-in breakfast bar, a dining area and large great room.The master suite lies off the main living area to the left and is tucked behind the garage for maximum privacy for mom and dad.Here youll love the tray ceilings, Jacuzzi tub and walk-in closet.A 3-stall garage makes this home appealing to many kind and sizes of buyers.Fly Around Video: See this house plan from every angle in our YouTube video.
- Color scheme. Love this for our home the entry is going to look a lot like this too!
- Ok, I have a decorating pet peeve. Front doors. Let’s face it, the entry is the first place your decorating style is showcased, and it is a main contributor to your curb appeal as well. So many people just accept a cheesy front door picked by their builder, or the former owner, and don’t stop …
- This garden on Garrell Street in the Caulfield North suburb of Melbourne is a success by COS Design where the best outdoor activities are integrated!
- 4 Ways to style Decorative Trays by Jennifer Allwood of theMagicBrushinc.com. This table decor functions as a coffee station. Tray Decor is a fun way to decorate for fall and the holidays, style coffee tables and counters. Just put a cute tray under it and make it table decor!
- The easiest way to Build A Container Home with these easy step by step plans.
- Alright folks, we’ve made it across the finish line. Today the 6 week challenge of making over one room is complete! A huge thanks to Linda of Calling It Home for creating this home makeover challenge. Once again participating in this One Room Challenge not only left me with a beautiful space to enjoy with my friends and family, but also led me to find new bloggers who I am excited to follow and find inspiration from. Yesterday the 20 invited designers revealed the fruits of their 6 week labor, and man there are some beautiful and well-designed spaces! I’ll do a big ol’ roundup of my favorites from the Spring 2016 One Room Challenge so come back next week to check that out. But today I’m here to show you my revamped dining room! I’m affectionally calling this the Back in Black Dining Room, not because it was ever …