Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love this color combo..The Yellow Cape Cod: Whole House Design Project~Linen, Gray and Turquoise
- I love houses with big windows! Hence the house I chose, although I would love to have the whole back of my house be a giant window. I love windows.
- Blotting or dabbing the paint instead of wiping is best because it will add texture for a more natural look. One thing to note is that bricks are very porous and will begin to “soak up” the wash. As you move along, you’ll notice the brick color starting to show through in previous sections. You can see that in this picture.
- The world’s greatest couch cushion fort… THE ONLY THING THAT WOULD MAKE THIS BETTER IS IF I HAD MY GANG IN THERE WITH ME
- This guy loves the colour black so much he painted his whole house pitch black. Only in Germany.
- This spectacular Shingle style home plan has every imagineable luxury spread out over three levels plus a rooftop widows walk and loft.Every room is a generous size and the home is filled with details such as an elaborate curved staircase, residential elevator, huge craft room and wrap-around porches that go on forever.On the second floor, the luxurious master suite has a separate sitting room and its own private deck as well as an enormous spa bath and room-sized walk-in closet.If that isnt enough space, a whole lower level adds everything from a movie theater, exercise room and a second kitchen to aid in entertaining.At 11,000 square feet, this is truly a dream home.Related Plan: For a smaller version (7,895 sq. ft.) without the lower level, see house plan 23412JD.NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
- This Tiny House Features a Genius Wall of Shutters You Can Open Wide – One of the biggest challenges with tiny house design is figuring out how you can maximize your privacy while still letting plenty of light into a small space. The last thing you want is a cramped structure without enough windows; this not only feels dark and confining, but doesn’t take advantage of integration with outdoor spaces; it is a missed opportunity.
- Fixer Upper sweethearts Chip and Joanna know that curb appeal is not a thing to take lightly when remodeling a home. Check out these 31 ideas that bring their renovated homes from drab to fab.
- Double shower heads, cubbies, bench and lots of light. Dont know that I like the entire thing glass, maybe tile halfway up with towel racks on the outside. Would need a tub somewhere as well though.
- Its a Country Thing
- Officially the coolest thing Ive seen. The bed fits over the couch!
- u-shaped house plans with courtyard in middle – Love u shaped but will need to customize where the rooms go…