Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I love the window, the blue cabinets, the farm house sink, those towel bar/drawer handles. I wonder if those are a dish washer and mini-fridge? I love that built in hutch, the back door and the floor. OK – I think thats everything because I really love it all!
- Space Where it Counts (HWBDO75993) | Colonial House Plan from BuilderHousePlans.com
- Its A Grandville Life : Modern Farmhouse Design. LOVE EVERYTHING IN THIS HOUSE!!!
- Traditional Country Style Farmhouse Plan: House Plan 430-56. The reason we nominated this plan is because it has to be our favorite architectural style. The exterior has a traditional look that is timeless and a floor plan that is designed for easy living.
- A Farmhouse is straightforward and functional, these homes originated as houses built on agricultural lands. Farmhouses often feature porches added for shade, dormer windows and local stone or timber. This homes aesthetic is heavy on necessities and timeworn finishes, with a simplified interpretation of other styles and influences. To receive our Pinterest eNewsletter, click on pin.
- u-shaped house plans with courtyard in middle – Love u shaped but will need to customize where the rooms go…
- love love love this paint color so at our new house I sure do hope @griffinnw will be cool with it! img via @elsielarson
- What a fantastic design, I would love to tour this house, I can only imagine if it looks like this on the outside, what treasures it holds within.
- I would love a screen porch off the back of the house. farmhouse porch doors with accent walls accent door color
- Mediterranean Style 2 – Fairfield County, CT mediterranean landscape – love this entrance gate and the stone lined driveway
- Poplar Grove – Jacksonbuilt Custom Homes I would love if this had more stone but I like the concept
- Modern Farmhouse Atherton residence, San Francisco. FGY Architects. – I love the exterior look of this