Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 350 Sq. Ft. Tiny Cottage in Cape Cod
- That gorgeous turquoise color of the door is Behrs Jamaic Bay. Ashley of Ashley Ella Design used it in her Back Deck + Door Update, and it looks fabulous. See the whole makeover on her blog. || @ashleyelladsgn
- Board and Batten Wood Siding for Natural Exterior Ideas: Board Batten Wood Siding For Contemporary House Design With Grey And Yellow Wood Color Combination ~ sertplast.com Exterior Inspiration
- These homeowners loved the lines of their simple Cape Cod, but wanted a more modern feel. They covered the existing porch, added columns of cedar and stack stone, put in a new stone border around the front, and added shutters to the window for a more inviting facade.
- Room RX: Curb Appeal: 5 improvements for a Cape Cod
- 348 Sq. Ft. Cottage on Cape Cod 0015
- TURQUOISE color scheme for Home Decorating. COASTAL color palette Teal paint colors. Seaside colors for Interior Design,
- How to make a vertical house number sign for your home exterior, easily mountable right by a front door. Includes a little planter to add some pretty color.
- ☮ Modern Architecture Luxurious Architecture. The architects of Metropolis Design created the relaxing Spa House located in Cape Town, South Africa. from www.archdaily.com… – Dream Homes
- love love love this paint color so at our new house I sure do hope @griffinnw will be cool with it! img via @elsielarson
- Love the combination of shingle, siding windows and color on this house
- I love houses with big windows! Hence the house I chose, although I would love to have the whole back of my house be a giant window. I love windows.