Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Unique in its design, this romantic tower in the Tudor style contains a charming two bedroom apartment over a garage for two automobiles.Note the Bell-cast eaves, the extravagant finial at the roof peak, the clay chimney pot, Chinese Chippendale balcony rail, wood drip-molding decoration above the garage doors, soaring and impressive buttress, half-timbering brackets, flower box and interesting variety of windows.Inside, a large living room stretches the full 20 width of the building.The dining room is open to the efficient kitchen through an arch.The third level contains a bath and two bedrooms, one with a walk-in closet.This combination of different parts, carefully blended to remain harmonious, gives this delightful small building the spark of a lively work of architecture.The chimney is for the furnace and the flue for the water heater.
- Look at the paint color combination I created with Benjamin Moore. Via @benjamin_moore. Siding: Cliffside Gray HC-180; Trim: Frostine AF-5; Door: Narragansett Green HC-157.
- This spectacular Shingle style home plan has every imagineable luxury spread out over three levels plus a rooftop widows walk and loft.Every room is a generous size and the home is filled with details such as an elaborate curved staircase, residential elevator, huge craft room and wrap-around porches that go on forever.On the second floor, the luxurious master suite has a separate sitting room and its own private deck as well as an enormous spa bath and room-sized walk-in closet.If that isnt enough space, a whole lower level adds everything from a movie theater, exercise room and a second kitchen to aid in entertaining.At 11,000 square feet, this is truly a dream home.Related Plan: For a smaller version (7,895 sq. ft.) without the lower level, see house plan 23412JD.NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
- This garden on Garrell Street in the Caulfield North suburb of Melbourne is a success by COS Design where the best outdoor activities are integrated!
- Focus on the color scheme not the barn style. I like the idea of a copper steel roof, navy siding and brown/tan trim.
- Home Plan The Riva Ridge W-5013, A stylish blend of cottage living and lavish architectural detail, The Riva Ridge embraces the outdoors in a comfortable and practical floor plan. An exciting ensemble of siding and stone, copper roofing and a detached garage gives this Craftsman home irresistible curb appeal. The interior is immediately welcoming with a large, open foyer. With a rear wall of windows, the great room is bathed in sunlight, which grants widespread illumination. For nature enthusiasts, this home features a rear deck and screened porch with optional fireplace. Completing the first floor is the spacious master suite and a versatile bedroom/study with ceiling treatment and adjacent full bath. The basement level features two bedrooms with full baths, large rec room and outdoor covered patio.
- I love this! THIS is what we should do with the front, slider on the side, half wall, half windows for the rest (gives more wall space and works with stove positioning
- I love the window, the blue cabinets, the farm house sink, those towel bar/drawer handles. I wonder if those are a dish washer and mini-fridge? I love that built in hutch, the back door and the floor. OK – I think thats everything because I really love it all!
- Dark blue/grey vinyl siding on a house with stone veneer around perimeter. White trim black roof The color is Harbour Blue, from Team Wholesale
- Combination of stone, shakes and siding with cream trim.
- Love the cedar and stone. Would prefer a nice Shouldice Stone with different siding and different shutter color but LOVE the design and look
- I love houses with big windows! Hence the house I chose, although I would love to have the whole back of my house be a giant window. I love windows.