Photo via: behance.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I love the window, the blue cabinets, the farm house sink, those towel bar/drawer handles. I wonder if those are a dish washer and mini-fridge? I love that built in hutch, the back door and the floor. OK – I think thats everything because I really love it all!
- Render Ideas – Like the use of different colours and materials
- Kylie M Interiors: Affordable Online Color Consulting Services. The best warm gray paint colours that are almost greige including Repose Gray, Worldly Gray, Collonade Gray and Agreeable gray. Learn about the undertones, LRV and more. Sherwin Williams.
- This palette is from a Vancouver Heritage home painted by Warline Painting Ltd using only two colours – a deep magenta and a dark purple.
- cement rendered house colours – Google Search
- curb appeal would love this wall and gate for the front yard
- I would love a screen porch off the back of the house. farmhouse porch doors with accent walls accent door color
- Love the garage doors and the stone
- For a slightly more luxurious than usual take on sleeping in the great outdoors, I love the idea of constructing a screened shelter just steps from the backdoor. You can enjoy the sights and sounds of nature, minus the bugs and tent setup drama.
- Love the combination of shingle, siding windows and color on this house
- love the gray siding with white trim and dark navy shutters
- Theres a reason Ken Fulk was chosen for the first Pottery Barn collection — his love of color, texture and bold accessories feels modern but timeless.