Photo via: dnkzonecom.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I love the window, the blue cabinets, the farm house sink, those towel bar/drawer handles. I wonder if those are a dish washer and mini-fridge? I love that built in hutch, the back door and the floor. OK – I think thats everything because I really love it all!
- Unique in its design, this romantic tower in the Tudor style contains a charming two bedroom apartment over a garage for two automobiles.Note the Bell-cast eaves, the extravagant finial at the roof peak, the clay chimney pot, Chinese Chippendale balcony rail, wood drip-molding decoration above the garage doors, soaring and impressive buttress, half-timbering brackets, flower box and interesting variety of windows.Inside, a large living room stretches the full 20 width of the building.The dining room is open to the efficient kitchen through an arch.The third level contains a bath and two bedrooms, one with a walk-in closet.This combination of different parts, carefully blended to remain harmonious, gives this delightful small building the spark of a lively work of architecture.The chimney is for the furnace and the flue for the water heater.
- I like the bush path off the door. Great idea to distinguish space. Maybe walk the path to the fire pit
- Steps to Patio Back Door | We recently finished the steps and deck above. The decking is Fiberon …
- Beautiful entrance with wood door, stone surrounding, glass above, and siding for the rest
- Great front porch designs are the key to creating a porch you love. With our Front Porch Illustrator you can actually see how a homes appearance can change with various porch designs and landscaping. We also show you several of the porches from various angles: from the street, close-up and view from above. Try our Front Porch Illustrator.
- .sweet cottage garage–would love this at the back of our property for lawn equipment and storage and an apt. above for the kids and grandkids or renter.
- Love the periwinkle door and the beautiful blooms draping it.
- Love the walkway and the staircase….and the molding over the door. ChooseDreams ad
- If you love the country-style trend, you’ll get a ton of inspiration for your home’s exterior from these farmhouse front doors. Use these ideas to dream up the perfect door to boost your house’s rustic exterior with a modern door that looks old.
- I would love a screen porch off the back of the house. farmhouse porch doors with accent walls accent door color
- Love the door!