Photo via: poshhome.info
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I love the window, the blue cabinets, the farm house sink, those towel bar/drawer handles. I wonder if those are a dish washer and mini-fridge? I love that built in hutch, the back door and the floor. OK – I think thats everything because I really love it all!
- shower tile/floor tile combo. use dark grey for remainder of bathroom floor. Nice small bathroom idea.
- We love this renovated barn! The floor to ceiling window adds a modern feature and takes advantage of the amazing view!
- What an awesome house. I love massive floor to ceiling windows! Plus how cool is the grass growing in between the concrete floor portions.
- Bedroom window seat. Cream and gray bedroom features a cream beadboard ceiling over a gray bed with a cream arched headboard dressed in cream and gray bedding flanked by gray faux bois skirted bedside tables in Duralee Philip Gorrivan London Plane Fabric and gray lamps, Large Narrow Neck Vase Form, placed in front of windows dressed in bamboo roman shades. A pin stripe tufted bench is placed at the foot of the bed atop a blue and brown Persian rug layered atop a Greek key jute rug facing a g…
- A dramatic and stunning exterior with a courtyard entrance hints at all the luxurious amenities within. This Mediterranean home plan was designed for entertaining on a grand scale with a huge entry hall to greet you upon entering.The receiving area opens to the formal dining room with columns and a tray ceiling. The great room with a fireplace opens to the rear covered veranda, all the better to enjoy the views.The kitchen is huge, with both a large center island and a spacious walk-in pantry and has great rear-facing views.Boasting its own private veranda, the master suite is fit for a king. Relax in your own sitting area with a fireplace or step into the luxurious spa bath with both a walk-in shower and a soaking tub. Even the over-sized walk-in closet has an island!An elaborate curved staircase off the receiving area leads down to the maginficent lower level where the entertaining continues.Wine enthusiasts will love the large wine cellar by the huge wet bar that is big enough for another kitchen.Play pool in the billiards area or step into the home theater for your own private showings.Two guest suites each have their own bath and walk-in closets. One bedroom has a sitting area and would make a perfect in-law suite.Note the giant locker room area that could also function as an exercise room.
- Just outside of Hamburg, Germany, the home of 22-year-old student Charlotte Wiesiolek is the fall hideaway of our dreams: full of twinkly string lights and piled on textiles, join us on a tour of Charlotte’s space and get her tips for how to make your own place perfectly cozy. Photos by Moritz Peters Safe to say your place is pretty amazing: can you share more about it? I live in the attic story of an old building, and I love the rustic feel of my place and the original wooden roof beams, which give me the chance to hang plants everywhere or pin stuff on the beams. Overall, it feels pretty unique living up here under the roof. I stick my head out of the side of my room and I can see for miles. Also I get to experience many amazing sunsets up here. Can you share more about your daily life? What’s a typical day in the life like for you? I get up pretty early in the morning – call me an early bird. Theres something special about being the first one up. I live in a shared flat with two of my friends. Sometimes I work out in the morning and when I get back from the gym, we make coffee, sit in the kitchen, and all have breakfast together. After that I spend my day at University and enjoy a relaxed night in with my friends, roommates, or my boyfriend. Lüneburg is pretty small compared to where I grew up, but its so aesthetically pleasing just to walk around the city. Its like walking through a fairytale: most of the buildings are very well preserved ever since they have been built in medieval times. How do you describe your at-home style and decor aesthetic? What types of pieces are you drawn to? Im drawn to anything creative: I love interior design, fashion and art. Thats why I enjoy combining colors and shapes in every kind of way. My room is filled with everything thats important to me, theres a lot of personal stuff up on the walls, like posters, photographs, and artwork. You will find old maps, a dreamcatcher and string lights next to my bed. I also burn candles in the fall and wintertime, which I have put in old gin bottles. Lots and lots and LOTS of plants are hanging from the ceiling or are on my desk. I really enjoy what plants do to a room. It feels like a little jungle. I like to combine old vintage pieces with new furniture. How do you make a space feel more cozy in the fall/winter? String lights (!), pillows, candles, and instead of one big light on the ceiling I use various sources of light. Were having a lot of travel wanderlust looking at the landscape photos you share on Instagram. How do your surroundings influence your design aesthetic? I love being out in the nature. Forest, rivers, mountains – I take something from all of them. I get inspired to put up plants, wooden furniture, and old globes. I love natural and soft colors, and you wont find anything neon or very bright in my room. I think its so important to wake up in an environment thats able to calm you down and put you at ease. My favorite object I own is… My bed. Best when covered with an elephant tapestry and lots of pillows. Everyone should own… plants and several lamps or just different sources of lighting. It makes your place homey and cozy in just a second. Do you have any collections? I collect memories and put them on my walls. Entering my room is kind of like getting to know me just by looking at postcards, feathers and artwork which Ive displayed everywhere. Its very personal. Shop Charlottes Picks
- Blue ceiling and dark floors—GORGEOUS!!!
- The Caboose is a park model design by Wheelhaus. As with all their models, Wheelhaus uses high-end finishes including solid surface countertops, high grade cabinetry, a European style glass shower, and full tile in the bathroom.
- Find a new home in Fulshear, TX! Youll love the intricate details of The Anaheim – from the tiled wall in the study to the ceiling treatment in the dining area.
- ALL DRESSED UP FOR THE HOLIDAYS…If you ever wondered what an old-fashioned Christmas really looked like, the Victorian House in Millersburg, Ohio will cure your curiosity. http://brucestambaugh.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/victorianhouseatnight.jpg
- love the gray siding with white trim and dark navy shutters