Photo via: beachcomber26.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I like the bush path off the door. Great idea to distinguish space. Maybe walk the path to the fire pit
- How to make a vertical house number sign for your home exterior, easily mountable right by a front door. Includes a little planter to add some pretty color.
- I love the window, the blue cabinets, the farm house sink, those towel bar/drawer handles. I wonder if those are a dish washer and mini-fridge? I love that built in hutch, the back door and the floor. OK – I think thats everything because I really love it all!
- Modern garden lounge | feel home terrace furniture design ideas bycocoon.com | Dutch Designer Brand COCOON
- free plans diy outdoor cabana lounge
- This large pergola has enough space for a large outdoor lounge and dining area.
- This new contemporary home in Venice, California, that features elements like a backyard guest suite, open-plan living, a swimming pool, and a sunken outdoor lounge.
- CONTEMPORARY LOUNGE AREA| modern furniture , dark colors give an luxury touch to this decor | bocadolobo.com/ contemporarydesign contemporarydecor
- This two-story Mediterranean luxury house plan has a gorgeous second floor master suite. The bayed sitting nook is just the right size for a chaise lounge and twin walk-in closets are off in a hall dressing area. The spacious first floor has a banquet-size dining room and a massive living room with fireplace. In the kitchen, a peninsula eating bar overlooks the family room where double doors open to the rear covered patio. A cabana bathroom keeps wet feet outside after a dip in the pool should you add one. A first floor guest suite also opens up to the rear of the home. The second floor hall overlooks the foyer and the living room.
- How to paint your front door!
- two black rubber door mats nailed on sides of table… and spray it all….. adorable
- Make a statement with sleek mid-century modern numbers and a contemporary handleset against a black door. AdoreYourDoors