Photo via: architectureartdesigns.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I love the window, the blue cabinets, the farm house sink, those towel bar/drawer handles. I wonder if those are a dish washer and mini-fridge? I love that built in hutch, the back door and the floor. OK – I think thats everything because I really love it all!
- 4,373 Likes, 47 Comments – @scoutandnimble on Instagram: “Anyone else love this first set up as much as we do? So lovely! Design by @giannettihome”
- Have you ever dream to have your own Bungalow somewhere in the world? like in the beautiful beach or up into the mountain with the superb view. I am the one who dream about this, A beautiful view with a nice place bring you a great imagination and inspiration. So, This time We would like …
- The exterior of the Messerall’s home was dated, but I loved its potential. We decided on painting the brick this soft bluish-grey color. This started us off with a fresh palette to build on. To bring in dimension and break up all of the brick, we decided to stone-in the chimney. We also tore out all of the green shrubs and added fresh landscaping. To add a comfortable space for them to sit outside and drink their morning coffee, we extended their front porch out and added white wooden railin…
- i could live in a house like this for the rest of my life and be happy with the people that accompany me.
- Architect Johan Sundberg has shared with us, a villa designed for a large family in southern Sweden.
- 10 Ways to Perk Up Your Porch | Easy ways make your porch welcoming and warm. Includes porch decor, porch lighting, plants and more.
- Stack up some cheap crates to make a custom bookshelf.
- Where would we be without trees? Theyre such an important part of the natural world, its no surprise that trees inspire art, design and architecture with
- Thinking of how this garage arbor would make my garage less garageish(what? its a word)
- I would do anything for that reading room!
- Garage and house with metal roof…we sooooo want to do this next year, but pool and then addition, guest house.. Then this!