Photo via: homebunch.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Home exterior. The exterior stone is Tennessee Grey Orchard. Exterior trim paint color is Benjamin Moore White Dove. Wood Door stain is Provential with 20% brown tint added.
- Door color is wrought iron by benjamin moore trim paint color: westhighland white by sherwin williams
- Benjamin Moore Copley Gray (HC-104) trimmed with BM Elephant Tusk (OC-8). 8 Exterior Paint Colors That Might Help Sell Your House
- Unique in its design, this romantic tower in the Tudor style contains a charming two bedroom apartment over a garage for two automobiles.Note the Bell-cast eaves, the extravagant finial at the roof peak, the clay chimney pot, Chinese Chippendale balcony rail, wood drip-molding decoration above the garage doors, soaring and impressive buttress, half-timbering brackets, flower box and interesting variety of windows.Inside, a large living room stretches the full 20 width of the building.The dining room is open to the efficient kitchen through an arch.The third level contains a bath and two bedrooms, one with a walk-in closet.This combination of different parts, carefully blended to remain harmonious, gives this delightful small building the spark of a lively work of architecture.The chimney is for the furnace and the flue for the water heater.
- Red brick house. Cranberry for front door. Taos Taupe for trim. Benjamin Moore paints.
- love love love this paint color so at our new house I sure do hope @griffinnw will be cool with it! img via @elsielarson
- Door is Benjamin Moore Wythe Blue. House color is unknown.
- love the gray siding with white trim and dark navy shutters
- Combination of stone, shakes and siding with cream trim.
- KODA is a tiny solar-powered house that can move with its owners KODA by Kodasema – Inhabitat – Green Design, Innovation, Architecture, Green Building – created via https://pinthemall.net
- Focus on the color scheme not the barn style. I like the idea of a copper steel roof, navy siding and brown/tan trim.
- For Jana – Light gray for brick, couples shades darker for shutters, white trim. Crazy bright color for door (bright blue, bright orange/red, purple?)