Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This 4 bed modern house plan has a striking, angular exterior with stairs to the left going to an upstairs in-law or guest suite complete with a bedroom, living room and kitchen.Double doors open to the foyer and reveal an open floor plan. The back wall of the combined living and dining room opens to connect the space to the outdoor living room.The kitchen has a large island with seating for five and is connected to the family room. There, the right wall slides open getting you access to the outdoor living area.The master suite is off on its own wing and has outdoor access. Two more beds are located across the home, each with outdoor access as well.
- A nice looking lean-to tool shed. I like the stain they used on the wood and the wide barn style doors.
- This beautiful 2-story country house plan features a porch that fully wraps around the entire home outside delivers an open concept floor plan inside. The first floor provides an enormous great room complete with wood burning fireplace and great exterior views. The open kitchen features a large island with eating bar and is adjacent to the dining space. The master suite is conveniently located on the first floor as well and features a large shower, dual vanities, and walk-in closet. Upstairs, 2 large bedrooms are provided along with a flex space that is perfect for a study or entertainment area.
- The Bratton by David Weekley Homes in Cane Island is a 3 bedroom 3 bathroom home that features hardwood floors, tray ceilings in the master bedroom and a private covered porch.
- This Tiny House Features a Genius Wall of Shutters You Can Open Wide – One of the biggest challenges with tiny house design is figuring out how you can maximize your privacy while still letting plenty of light into a small space. The last thing you want is a cramped structure without enough windows; this not only feels dark and confining, but doesn’t take advantage of integration with outdoor spaces; it is a missed opportunity.
- Church St. Devonport, contemporary house seaside village of heritage villas. Timber weatherboards, cedar louvres, concrete floors for thermal mass, polyfoam/mild steel structural roof panels.
- For Jana – Light gray for brick, couples shades darker for shutters, white trim. Crazy bright color for door (bright blue, bright orange/red, purple?)
- I love the window, the blue cabinets, the farm house sink, those towel bar/drawer handles. I wonder if those are a dish washer and mini-fridge? I love that built in hutch, the back door and the floor. OK – I think thats everything because I really love it all!
- Tatarstan, Russia. Old wooden door, ornaments, brick wall, portal, entrance, doorway, details, beauty, photo
- Plain 50s house glammed up with door paint, modern numbers, globe fixture, and horizontal slatted wall…
- I like the bush path off the door. Great idea to distinguish space. Maybe walk the path to the fire pit
- Outdoor Decorating Tips: mix and match chairs at a table to create more seating…