Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make a vertical house number sign for your home exterior, easily mountable right by a front door. Includes a little planter to add some pretty color.
- TURQUOISE color scheme for Home Decorating. COASTAL color palette Teal paint colors. Seaside colors for Interior Design,
- Color scheme. Love this for our home the entry is going to look a lot like this too!
- Focus on the color scheme not the barn style. I like the idea of a copper steel roof, navy siding and brown/tan trim.
- For Jana – Light gray for brick, couples shades darker for shutters, white trim. Crazy bright color for door (bright blue, bright orange/red, purple?)
- light tan house | help with exterior colors in SE – CertaPro Painters – Painting …
- This Federalist-style exterior pleases the eye because the elements on the facade immediately make sense to the observer. Symmetrically set windows highlighted with black shutters align around a centrally set front door. Ornate molding lends a sense of importance to the entry, which is reinforced by the navy blue door and black-iron light fixtures.
- Tressino S | Exterior Wall Light
- Exterior Home Decor Ideas | Interior Design Styles and Color Schemes for Home Decorating | HGTV
- Great color schemes for exterior.
- This palette is from a Vancouver Heritage home painted by Warline Painting Ltd using only two colours – a deep magenta and a dark purple.
- Church St. Devonport, contemporary house seaside village of heritage villas. Timber weatherboards, cedar louvres, concrete floors for thermal mass, polyfoam/mild steel structural roof panels.