Photo via: timbarberltd.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- small house with landscaping
- Creative Ways to Increase Curb Appeal on A Budget – DIY Address Post- Cheap and Easy Ideas for Upgrading Your Front Porch, Landscaping, Driveways, Garage Doors, Brick and Home Exteriors. Add Window Boxes, House Numbers, Mailboxes and Yard Makeovers http://diyjoy.com/diy-curb-appeal-ideas
- 14 Amazing Tiny Homes | DIY House Design For Families | Homesteading Ideas by Pioneer Settler at http://pioneersettler.com/tiny-homes/
- Take any set of 3 of these colors and each room would be amazing. A palette for the whole house @ Home Ideas Worth Pinning
- Create a level lawn and prevent future problems with this step-by-step landscaping guide from HGTV.
- Backyard landscaping with raised garden beds- what a great idea to enclose the underside of a porch!
- DIY Landscaping Project via MonicaWantsIt.com
- Increase your curb appeal with these landscaping DIY projects! These 5 front yard landscaping ideas are perfect for beginners and can be done in a weekend. tipsaholic.com yard curbappeal DIY
- 7 Landscaping Ideas For Your Front Yard // Add a geometric pathway — Arrange slabs of stones into a geometric design that adds character to your front yard and adds a contemporary touch to your traditional stone pathway.
- Love the front yard landscaping
- The exterior of the Messerall’s home was dated, but I loved its potential. We decided on painting the brick this soft bluish-grey color. This started us off with a fresh palette to build on. To bring in dimension and break up all of the brick, we decided to stone-in the chimney. We also tore out all of the green shrubs and added fresh landscaping. To add a comfortable space for them to sit outside and drink their morning coffee, we extended their front porch out and added white wooden railin…
- A festive home tour with amazing details! From Traditional Home