Photo via: gardenista.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The garden has an architectural quality that relates well to the house’s form. Landscape architect John Armstrong used madison confederate jasmine, which climbs the chimney flue and covers a trellis panel in the rear courtyard. Dedon chairs and ottomans reside next to the pool by Pool Environments.
- Make your own fun and memories this summer with a set of DIY yard dice to use for dozens of outdoor games for family and kids! Use inexpensive 4x4s or even scraps for a cheap weekend project or gift idea.
- Architect Johan Sundberg has shared with us, a villa designed for a large family in southern Sweden.
- This garden on Garrell Street in the Caulfield North suburb of Melbourne is a success by COS Design where the best outdoor activities are integrated!
- Find out a wide range of irresistible and summery designs for your terraces, porches and pools with our ceramic collections. Summer, you are welcome to visit our home! . . . gayafores gayaforesceramica tiles exteriordesign ceramics architecture architect decoration homedecor tile
- Landscape Retaining Wall – For details and additional information on a landscape retaining wall from Valley City Supply, please contact us at 330-483-3400 or visit our website at ValleyCitySupply.com
- Decking – Landscape Garden Design and Build London love the idea of a deck pathway, and the lights are gorgeous in it
- Renée Byers Landscape Architect
- Olson Kundig, Architect, Methow Valley Rolling Huts – Where the outdoors meets architecture – bon traveler
- This unusual house was built in Wales for a family with young children
- The Edencrest by David Weekley Homes in Encore is a 2 bedroom, 2 bath floorplan that features an open kitchen and family room layout, a large owners retreat with tray ceilings and a private lanai. Custom home upgrades include an extended lanai, a shower in the master bathroom or a 3 car garage.
- This previously dark and disorganized 1950s mid-century modern home was redesigned by architecture studio Bohlin Cywinski Jackson to meet the needs of a young family who desired a sense of transparency and light to take advantage of the serene qualities of their wooded site in Seattle, Washington. The owners, a musician and jewelry designer with …