Photo via: indulgy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 4 Ways to style Decorative Trays by Jennifer Allwood of theMagicBrushinc.com. This table decor functions as a coffee station. Tray Decor is a fun way to decorate for fall and the holidays, style coffee tables and counters. Just put a cute tray under it and make it table decor!
- spoons and forks by Yuichi Takemata April 18th, 2012 Metal artist Yuichi Takemata got his start apprenticing at a jewelry atelier to learn the craft of jewelry making. He later went independent, designing and producing his own work and eventually opening a small retail shop in Kanazawa.
- I like the look of the pergula with the criss cross look. The stairs coming down are at a nice height….I like the boards running horizontal along the ground.
- Slate roof – an attractive example of multi-tonal slate with a variety of shades running through it.
- grey stucco and stone | … above photo, Pratt & Lambert Diplomat Grey for the stucco
- Texas Timber Frames | Residential Hill Country Home Photo Gallery
- hoya house | Flickr – Photo Sharing!
- Craftsman Style Front Door | Flickr – Photo Sharing!
- His and Her Bathrooms – 36170TX | 1st Floor Master Suite, Butler Walk-in Pantry, CAD Available, Corner Lot, Den-Office-Library-Study, European, Luxury, Media-Game-Home Theater, PDF, Photo Gallery, Premium Collection, Tudor | Architectural Designs
- own your morning // urban men // city life // morning // urban apartment…
- small, charming I could live in a small home with THIS cute patio… I can still have my morning study and coffee! Y
- Good morning! I hope you all had a great weekend! Yesterday my best friend hosted the prettiest Spring tea party for a group of girl friends. It was so fun and we felt so fancy! I hope to get the pictures together and share with you later this week. Today I am going to share…