Photo via: mademoisellevuitton.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Ok, I have a decorating pet peeve. Front doors. Let’s face it, the entry is the first place your decorating style is showcased, and it is a main contributor to your curb appeal as well. So many people just accept a cheesy front door picked by their builder, or the former owner, and don’t stop …
- simple…love the white floor, the rug and the cat looks pretty comfy sleeping on the bed
- 2 storey floor plan – bed 2 as study, garage as gym
- master bed room makeover
- a bed …in a room…. with a view…thats all…please
- Bed rooms on either side with jack and Jill bathroom between on 2nd story
- One of two master bedrooms, this island-themed space features a king-size bed nestled within a ship frame atop a smattering of rocks.
- Spend more time in bed.
- even if they dont swing, they look so comfortable and soothing. really want a hanging bed someday
- Bathroom / walk in robe behind the bed.. Definitely going to have this set up in my next reno..
- Grey and pink bed
- A floor bed can be stylish! Try these smart solutions and floor bed ideas to style your bed on the floor.