Photo via: housebeautiful.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Fantastic entry! now just make it so you can cover that up when it storms and its like a perfect little shelter to watch the rain! would want it to be bigger with more space though.
- craftsman front door. Our doors inside our house are like that, minus the glass, but not the front door, just occurred to me now why didnt we do the same for the front when we built our house, of course it would be a larger door and with the glass on the door. -l.s.
- This tiny house at the Wildwood Cottage Resort has a clever layout that helps 399 square feet feel downright spacious. Located 90 miles north of Seattle, this former-camping-ground-turned-luxury-resort consists of 90 for-sale units,
- Just outside of Hamburg, Germany, the home of 22-year-old student Charlotte Wiesiolek is the fall hideaway of our dreams: full of twinkly string lights and piled on textiles, join us on a tour of Charlotte’s space and get her tips for how to make your own place perfectly cozy. Photos by Moritz Peters Safe to say your place is pretty amazing: can you share more about it? I live in the attic story of an old building, and I love the rustic feel of my place and the original wooden roof beams, which give me the chance to hang plants everywhere or pin stuff on the beams. Overall, it feels pretty unique living up here under the roof. I stick my head out of the side of my room and I can see for miles. Also I get to experience many amazing sunsets up here. Can you share more about your daily life? What’s a typical day in the life like for you? I get up pretty early in the morning – call me an early bird. Theres something special about being the first one up. I live in a shared flat with two of my friends. Sometimes I work out in the morning and when I get back from the gym, we make coffee, sit in the kitchen, and all have breakfast together. After that I spend my day at University and enjoy a relaxed night in with my friends, roommates, or my boyfriend. Lüneburg is pretty small compared to where I grew up, but its so aesthetically pleasing just to walk around the city. Its like walking through a fairytale: most of the buildings are very well preserved ever since they have been built in medieval times. How do you describe your at-home style and decor aesthetic? What types of pieces are you drawn to? Im drawn to anything creative: I love interior design, fashion and art. Thats why I enjoy combining colors and shapes in every kind of way. My room is filled with everything thats important to me, theres a lot of personal stuff up on the walls, like posters, photographs, and artwork. You will find old maps, a dreamcatcher and string lights next to my bed. I also burn candles in the fall and wintertime, which I have put in old gin bottles. Lots and lots and LOTS of plants are hanging from the ceiling or are on my desk. I really enjoy what plants do to a room. It feels like a little jungle. I like to combine old vintage pieces with new furniture. How do you make a space feel more cozy in the fall/winter? String lights (!), pillows, candles, and instead of one big light on the ceiling I use various sources of light. Were having a lot of travel wanderlust looking at the landscape photos you share on Instagram. How do your surroundings influence your design aesthetic? I love being out in the nature. Forest, rivers, mountains – I take something from all of them. I get inspired to put up plants, wooden furniture, and old globes. I love natural and soft colors, and you wont find anything neon or very bright in my room. I think its so important to wake up in an environment thats able to calm you down and put you at ease. My favorite object I own is… My bed. Best when covered with an elephant tapestry and lots of pillows. Everyone should own… plants and several lamps or just different sources of lighting. It makes your place homey and cozy in just a second. Do you have any collections? I collect memories and put them on my walls. Entering my room is kind of like getting to know me just by looking at postcards, feathers and artwork which Ive displayed everywhere. Its very personal. Shop Charlottes Picks
- I love the window, the blue cabinets, the farm house sink, those towel bar/drawer handles. I wonder if those are a dish washer and mini-fridge? I love that built in hutch, the back door and the floor. OK – I think thats everything because I really love it all!
- Set of Apple miniature scale 1:6 For Dollhouse miniature or Blythe, Barbie, G.I. Joe or similar doll – 1 iMac desktop ( included : iMac / Magic Keyboard / Magic Mouse ) – 1 mcBook Pro (Notebook) – 3 ipad mini (1: Silver, 1:Gold, 1:Space Gray) – iphone 7 set 4 pcs (1: Silver, 1:Gold, 1:Black, 1:Jet Black) Made from acliric PVC Combo Set with Great Value, Especialy made by love for your dollhouse. [Doll, table chair and other things not included] Shipping: I ship by Thailand post Registered Airmail. Delivery Time: Normally Ill ship your order within 3 working day But itll be arrived your address 10-14 working day up on transportation and Custom Inspection.
- u-shaped house plans with courtyard in middle – Love u shaped but will need to customize where the rooms go…
- I get so many questions about the paint colors in our home, that I figured I should just go ahead and write a post about it already! I usually end up giving a quick answer in the comments section of a post or in an email, but I thought maybe I could also just link …
- Cottage, I need to go away for a few days no phone no outside world Just quiet.
- This spectacular Shingle style home plan has every imagineable luxury spread out over three levels plus a rooftop widows walk and loft.Every room is a generous size and the home is filled with details such as an elaborate curved staircase, residential elevator, huge craft room and wrap-around porches that go on forever.On the second floor, the luxurious master suite has a separate sitting room and its own private deck as well as an enormous spa bath and room-sized walk-in closet.If that isnt enough space, a whole lower level adds everything from a movie theater, exercise room and a second kitchen to aid in entertaining.At 11,000 square feet, this is truly a dream home.Related Plan: For a smaller version (7,895 sq. ft.) without the lower level, see house plan 23412JD.NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
- Unique in its design, this romantic tower in the Tudor style contains a charming two bedroom apartment over a garage for two automobiles.Note the Bell-cast eaves, the extravagant finial at the roof peak, the clay chimney pot, Chinese Chippendale balcony rail, wood drip-molding decoration above the garage doors, soaring and impressive buttress, half-timbering brackets, flower box and interesting variety of windows.Inside, a large living room stretches the full 20 width of the building.The dining room is open to the efficient kitchen through an arch.The third level contains a bath and two bedrooms, one with a walk-in closet.This combination of different parts, carefully blended to remain harmonious, gives this delightful small building the spark of a lively work of architecture.The chimney is for the furnace and the flue for the water heater.
- ALL DRESSED UP FOR THE HOLIDAYS…If you ever wondered what an old-fashioned Christmas really looked like, the Victorian House in Millersburg, Ohio will cure your curiosity. http://brucestambaugh.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/victorianhouseatnight.jpg