Photo via: waldenloghomes.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Fantastic entry! now just make it so you can cover that up when it storms and its like a perfect little shelter to watch the rain! would want it to be bigger with more space though.
- Unique in its design, this romantic tower in the Tudor style contains a charming two bedroom apartment over a garage for two automobiles.Note the Bell-cast eaves, the extravagant finial at the roof peak, the clay chimney pot, Chinese Chippendale balcony rail, wood drip-molding decoration above the garage doors, soaring and impressive buttress, half-timbering brackets, flower box and interesting variety of windows.Inside, a large living room stretches the full 20 width of the building.The dining room is open to the efficient kitchen through an arch.The third level contains a bath and two bedrooms, one with a walk-in closet.This combination of different parts, carefully blended to remain harmonious, gives this delightful small building the spark of a lively work of architecture.The chimney is for the furnace and the flue for the water heater.
- English architects Designscape reversed the orientation of this country house in Bath by adding a prominent glazed entrance to its rear.
- Country Plan 17-1017. houseplans.com Houseplans Floorplans CountryStyleHousePlan
- Tranquil, Comfortable, Modern Country Living
- Elevation of European French Country Tudor House Plan 42820
- Blotting or dabbing the paint instead of wiping is best because it will add texture for a more natural look. One thing to note is that bricks are very porous and will begin to “soak up” the wash. As you move along, you’ll notice the brick color starting to show through in previous sections. You can see that in this picture.
- Double shower heads, cubbies, bench and lots of light. Dont know that I like the entire thing glass, maybe tile halfway up with towel racks on the outside. Would need a tub somewhere as well though.
- Fixer Upper sweethearts Chip and Joanna know that curb appeal is not a thing to take lightly when remodeling a home. Check out these 31 ideas that bring their renovated homes from drab to fab.
- This Tiny House Features a Genius Wall of Shutters You Can Open Wide – One of the biggest challenges with tiny house design is figuring out how you can maximize your privacy while still letting plenty of light into a small space. The last thing you want is a cramped structure without enough windows; this not only feels dark and confining, but doesn’t take advantage of integration with outdoor spaces; it is a missed opportunity.
- Love this whole thing
- Officially the coolest thing Ive seen. The bed fits over the couch!