Photo via: finehomebuilding.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Unique in its design, this romantic tower in the Tudor style contains a charming two bedroom apartment over a garage for two automobiles.Note the Bell-cast eaves, the extravagant finial at the roof peak, the clay chimney pot, Chinese Chippendale balcony rail, wood drip-molding decoration above the garage doors, soaring and impressive buttress, half-timbering brackets, flower box and interesting variety of windows.Inside, a large living room stretches the full 20 width of the building.The dining room is open to the efficient kitchen through an arch.The third level contains a bath and two bedrooms, one with a walk-in closet.This combination of different parts, carefully blended to remain harmonious, gives this delightful small building the spark of a lively work of architecture.The chimney is for the furnace and the flue for the water heater.
- My favorite color palette for a farmhouse exterior with a tin roof. Porch ceiling Watery blue, Shoji white, and window sashes in Raccoon Hollow.
- A new farmers porch adds a welcoming element to the front of the The Lexington Colonial house, and its roof ties the old house to the addition above the garage.
- metal roof and white farmhouse | 7,652 batten and board siding Exterior Design Photos
- Creeping Phlox… Amazing for ground cover, or along pathways or walls, or in a rock garden, or on a roof, or in a pail. The possibilities are ENDLESS. Lovely perennial.
- Bedroom window seat. Cream and gray bedroom features a cream beadboard ceiling over a gray bed with a cream arched headboard dressed in cream and gray bedding flanked by gray faux bois skirted bedside tables in Duralee Philip Gorrivan London Plane Fabric and gray lamps, Large Narrow Neck Vase Form, placed in front of windows dressed in bamboo roman shades. A pin stripe tufted bench is placed at the foot of the bed atop a blue and brown Persian rug layered atop a Greek key jute rug facing a g…
- Christmas porch. LOVE love love
- DIY porch column wraps and column repair
- Simple Victorian detail- very important on the porch for a victorian home
- Is there a way to make this happen for my porch? Faux Rocks, anyone?
- Blogger Tidbits shows you how-to whitewash terracotta pots for a simple and easy, yet effective, front porch makeover. The best part about this DIY project idea is that it uses supplies you already have on hand!
- How To Build A Porch From Reclaimed Pallets http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/9548 Recycled pallets are a cheap and effective way to build a porch or renovate an existing one that has seen better days! We’re on the lookout for pallets, how about you?