Photo via: gentlementools.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Wood is definitely a very good decoration material for your home that is not only eco-friendly, good-looking, but also can bring an antique art breath. So can wood be used in the bathroom design? In fact, in our daily life, we always spend a great deal of time in the bathroom, but often fail to […]
- Unique in its design, this romantic tower in the Tudor style contains a charming two bedroom apartment over a garage for two automobiles.Note the Bell-cast eaves, the extravagant finial at the roof peak, the clay chimney pot, Chinese Chippendale balcony rail, wood drip-molding decoration above the garage doors, soaring and impressive buttress, half-timbering brackets, flower box and interesting variety of windows.Inside, a large living room stretches the full 20 width of the building.The dining room is open to the efficient kitchen through an arch.The third level contains a bath and two bedrooms, one with a walk-in closet.This combination of different parts, carefully blended to remain harmonious, gives this delightful small building the spark of a lively work of architecture.The chimney is for the furnace and the flue for the water heater.
- This garden on Garrell Street in the Caulfield North suburb of Melbourne is a success by COS Design where the best outdoor activities are integrated!
- Blotting or dabbing the paint instead of wiping is best because it will add texture for a more natural look. One thing to note is that bricks are very porous and will begin to “soak up” the wash. As you move along, you’ll notice the brick color starting to show through in previous sections. You can see that in this picture.
- How To Build A Porch From Reclaimed Pallets http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/9548 Recycled pallets are a cheap and effective way to build a porch or renovate an existing one that has seen better days! We’re on the lookout for pallets, how about you?
- This Tiny House Features a Genius Wall of Shutters You Can Open Wide – One of the biggest challenges with tiny house design is figuring out how you can maximize your privacy while still letting plenty of light into a small space. The last thing you want is a cramped structure without enough windows; this not only feels dark and confining, but doesn’t take advantage of integration with outdoor spaces; it is a missed opportunity.
- Have you ever dream to have your own Bungalow somewhere in the world? like in the beautiful beach or up into the mountain with the superb view. I am the one who dream about this, A beautiful view with a nice place bring you a great imagination and inspiration. So, This time We would like …
- Credit: Pharaoh Storehouse Use this trick to store cans and save pantry space! If you live in a small apartment, this could be vital! … Credit: Houzz This is one of those “why didn’t I think of that?” ideas. No longer will you have to take out every single …
- Nothing beats sitting on a front porch with a glass of sweet tea in hand during the summer. Let Jeff Ganger remodel the outside of your home to look like this, or if you have other ideas just give him a call and he can help meet your needs. 662-316-0450
- Easy to build, yet with an abundance of curb appeal, this charming ranch is larger than expected.The ample porch has room for an extra private area to enjoy the morning coffee.As you enter the home, the kids bedrooms lie to your right and have direct access to the main floor full bath.The open floor plan includes a kitchen with eat-in breakfast bar, a dining area and large great room.The master suite lies off the main living area to the left and is tucked behind the garage for maximum privacy for mom and dad.Here youll love the tray ceilings, Jacuzzi tub and walk-in closet.A 3-stall garage makes this home appealing to many kind and sizes of buyers.Fly Around Video: See this house plan from every angle in our YouTube video.
- You are a lucky person when you have your own garden pool and you enjoy all the benefits of it. Swimming pool design is very diversified and depends a lot.
- Love the open concept in side but hate the exterior of the house to me this does not look like a real log home…