Photo via: plantingsequoiasblog.stfi.re
You may also be interested in 🙂
- IMG_20140826_191219_322 More
- Creative DIY Rain Chains More
- Fantastic entry! now just make it so you can cover that up when it storms and its like a perfect little shelter to watch the rain! would want it to be bigger with more space though.
- 8 DIY Ways to Sell Your Home for More
- best door colors for red brick home – Google Search More
- I feel like I would work out more in this space!…bwhahahaha, yeah, right
- Love for either upstairs bedroom – curtains, including the way theyre hung, dresser/nightstand/bed combo, lights. Small Bedroom – Less is More
- For a slightly more luxurious than usual take on sleeping in the great outdoors, I love the idea of constructing a screened shelter just steps from the backdoor. You can enjoy the sights and sounds of nature, minus the bugs and tent setup drama.
- 13 Stair Design Ideas For Small Spaces | A ribbon staircase is a great idea for a small space because it’s more vertical than a traditional staircase, it still has wide treads, and it creates a unique focal point in your home.
- These homes prove that glass can make an already ample addition feel all the more expansive.. – William Harrisons Modern Glass Additions design collection on Dwell.
- My sisters friend has an apartment like this. Its in downtown phoenix and I want it so bad. The view is more of a cityscape than woods
- Architectural Designs Angled Craftsman House plan comes to life. 3 beds on the main floor plus a 4th if you build the bonus space over the garage. And great outdoor spaces in back. More photos. Ready when you are. Where do YOU want to build?