Photo via: plantingsequoiasblog.stfi.re
You may also be interested in 🙂
- IMG_20140826_191219_322 More
- Creative DIY Rain Chains More
- Fantastic entry! now just make it so you can cover that up when it storms and its like a perfect little shelter to watch the rain! would want it to be bigger with more space though.
- We’re right in the middle of spring, the perfect time to start planting flowers, vegetables, herbs, and more! Gardening season is upon us and it’s in full swing. Whether you are brand new to gardening or you have a veteran green thumb, you know that gardening is a rewarding way to spend more…
- Blotting or dabbing the paint instead of wiping is best because it will add texture for a more natural look. One thing to note is that bricks are very porous and will begin to “soak up” the wash. As you move along, you’ll notice the brick color starting to show through in previous sections. You can see that in this picture.
- For a slightly more luxurious than usual take on sleeping in the great outdoors, I love the idea of constructing a screened shelter just steps from the backdoor. You can enjoy the sights and sounds of nature, minus the bugs and tent setup drama.
- Bright and Stylish Tiny Home Could Not Be More Perfect
- Architectural Designs Angled Craftsman House plan comes to life. 3 beds on the main floor plus a 4th if you build the bonus space over the garage. And great outdoor spaces in back. More photos. Ready when you are. Where do YOU want to build?
- Add evergreens behind for more privacy – love the three ornamental trees!
- See this Instagram photo by @modern_creations • 41 likes More
- ♡ ᒪOᑌIᔕE ♡ More
- The more I watch this the funnier it gets