Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- It is safe to say that Im obsessed with a good gallery wall. I have them all throughout my home. In fact, when designer Holly Mathis has helped us in the past and Ive suggested photos or gallery wall she might have just told me that it may slightly be overkill. But, as a former photographer…
- Unique in its design, this romantic tower in the Tudor style contains a charming two bedroom apartment over a garage for two automobiles.Note the Bell-cast eaves, the extravagant finial at the roof peak, the clay chimney pot, Chinese Chippendale balcony rail, wood drip-molding decoration above the garage doors, soaring and impressive buttress, half-timbering brackets, flower box and interesting variety of windows.Inside, a large living room stretches the full 20 width of the building.The dining room is open to the efficient kitchen through an arch.The third level contains a bath and two bedrooms, one with a walk-in closet.This combination of different parts, carefully blended to remain harmonious, gives this delightful small building the spark of a lively work of architecture.The chimney is for the furnace and the flue for the water heater.
- This garden on Garrell Street in the Caulfield North suburb of Melbourne is a success by COS Design where the best outdoor activities are integrated!
- kitchen color combinations? – LOTS of combos on this site. Im loving this one.
- Quite possibly the most beautiful laundryroom ever by @dinabandmaninteriors featuring handpainted wallpaper by @degournay. And how perfect is the little doggie bath? Repost @dinabandmaninteriors・・・launderinginthelapofluxury @sfshowcase this room was a labor of love and I couldnt have done it without my fabulous vendors – please come visit me starting tomorrow when sfshowcase opens to the public! biggest shout out to contractor extraordinaire – @samueldiosdado @sidneybuildersinc, @juli
- Im getting a screen door just like this…when someone builds it or I can afford to buy one :-0
- Yes. Exactly yes. Only the one Im doing wont probably be as cool. And will include a clothesline.
- via La Dolce Vita ….in my imaginary sunroom. Its dreary here in Dallas today, and Im longing for some sunshine. Not the oppress…
- See this Instagram photo by @myhouseidea • 6,131 likes
- See this Instagram photo by @modern_creations • 41 likes More
- Lake House Cottage If I dont live by the beach, Im living here
- The charming entrance is one of many inviting details.