Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Great outdoor shower idea … Install a filtration system at the bottom of the well, recycle your water, water your plants!
- I like the bush path off the door. Great idea to distinguish space. Maybe walk the path to the fire pit
- Inviting guests home for dinner and parties aren’t a great deal but the real challenge lies in serving them with great food in great ambiance.
- DIY Solar Mason Jar Lights, Great for Outdoor Space~Creative Cain Cabin
- Beautiful Hanging Basket : Garden DIY great idea to use in the kitchen for a salad or herb garden. I even see this as a window treatment.
- 13 Stair Design Ideas For Small Spaces | A ribbon staircase is a great idea for a small space because it’s more vertical than a traditional staircase, it still has wide treads, and it creates a unique focal point in your home.
- For a slightly more luxurious than usual take on sleeping in the great outdoors, I love the idea of constructing a screened shelter just steps from the backdoor. You can enjoy the sights and sounds of nature, minus the bugs and tent setup drama.
- Bedroom window seat. Cream and gray bedroom features a cream beadboard ceiling over a gray bed with a cream arched headboard dressed in cream and gray bedding flanked by gray faux bois skirted bedside tables in Duralee Philip Gorrivan London Plane Fabric and gray lamps, Large Narrow Neck Vase Form, placed in front of windows dressed in bamboo roman shades. A pin stripe tufted bench is placed at the foot of the bed atop a blue and brown Persian rug layered atop a Greek key jute rug facing a g…
- Chic home office features a built in desk adorned with bronze pulls accented with a beveled wood paired with a cream tufted rolling chair placed under windows dressed in a yellow floral roman shade alongside a hot pink overdyed rug.
- This hide away shelf is brilliant. Great setup for a taller person and love the space saving idea below the washer/dryer vs the regular drawers or a tiled platform
- Two pots glued together. What a great idea for a taller, less expensive planter! Plus…less fill dirt!
- love this bookshelf idea! a great way to use leftover paint and add a pop of color to any room! love this turquoise/aqua color!