Photo via: handymen.me
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I would do anything for that reading room!
- I love everything, but I would have a bigger tub..!!!
- Have you ever dream to have your own Bungalow somewhere in the world? like in the beautiful beach or up into the mountain with the superb view. I am the one who dream about this, A beautiful view with a nice place bring you a great imagination and inspiration. So, This time We would like …
- This post comes from our Australia contributor, Miann Scanlan. Follow along with her on Instagram @freepeopleaustralia! California has always felt like home, event though it never has been. I find a lot of comfort in the explainable sense of familiarity I get when wandering the streets of Venice, just like how the coast line of Orange County …
- Nestled between the hamlet of Bridgehampton and the whaling village of Sag Harbor, the 2016 Coastal Living Magazine Hamptons Showhouse is an extraordinary property offering the finest detail and design in todays marketplace. From the Fred Throo signature architecture to the Meg Braff interiors, this home offers an impressive collaboration of talents to produce this stunning, vibrant home. 7 Bedrooms, 8 full baths, 2 half baths, open living areas throughout 3 levels, commercial kitchen with …
- I like the bush path off the door. Great idea to distinguish space. Maybe walk the path to the fire pit
- I love the window, the blue cabinets, the farm house sink, those towel bar/drawer handles. I wonder if those are a dish washer and mini-fridge? I love that built in hutch, the back door and the floor. OK – I think thats everything because I really love it all!
- Love this courtyard! I would love to be able to do some of the things that I see in these pics
- What a fantastic design, I would love to tour this house, I can only imagine if it looks like this on the outside, what treasures it holds within.
- our bathroom is far to small for this gypsy lifestyle, however i just love all the live plants they would love air in there
- central courtyard plan = I would change the family room to another bedroom and change the bedroom that shares a wall with the master bedroom into an office/library accessed via another doorway. 🙂
- I would love a screen porch off the back of the house. farmhouse porch doors with accent walls accent door color