Photo via: paloma81.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I like the bush path off the door. Great idea to distinguish space. Maybe walk the path to the fire pit
- I love the window, the blue cabinets, the farm house sink, those towel bar/drawer handles. I wonder if those are a dish washer and mini-fridge? I love that built in hutch, the back door and the floor. OK – I think thats everything because I really love it all!
- Garage and house with metal roof…we sooooo want to do this next year, but pool and then addition, guest house.. Then this!
- When I first laid eyes on that turquoise front door, I knew I was in for a treat! This 1930s…
- Want a quick makeover? Paint your front door a different color. Twelve designers reveal their favorite front-door colors.
- I cannot wait for the red front door to be finished…. i always dreamed of a red front door and i am going to get one!
- Dark walnut stain on front door. I like the idea of the reflective mirror so…CurbAppealContest
- Hello again! There is something just so happy and inviting about a coloured front door. I have been thinking about it for a while now, but maybe it is time I paint our front door, just in time for spring! There are so many odd jobs I would like to do around the house, the…
- Benjamin Moores Gentlemans Gray adorns the front door of this fantastic classic home.
- This Federalist-style exterior pleases the eye because the elements on the facade immediately make sense to the observer. Symmetrically set windows highlighted with black shutters align around a centrally set front door. Ornate molding lends a sense of importance to the entry, which is reinforced by the navy blue door and black-iron light fixtures.
- My sisters friend has an apartment like this. Its in downtown phoenix and I want it so bad. The view is more of a cityscape than woods
- Stairs you can walk under. I love the idea of no wasted floor and open space. I want this in my next house!!!