Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Landscape for Curb Appeal… The landscape on this reminds me of my Mom and Dads front yard. love it.
- curb appeal would love this wall and gate for the front yard
- Ok, I have a decorating pet peeve. Front doors. Let’s face it, the entry is the first place your decorating style is showcased, and it is a main contributor to your curb appeal as well. So many people just accept a cheesy front door picked by their builder, or the former owner, and don’t stop …
- I love the window, the blue cabinets, the farm house sink, those towel bar/drawer handles. I wonder if those are a dish washer and mini-fridge? I love that built in hutch, the back door and the floor. OK – I think thats everything because I really love it all!
- 20 Cheap ways to IMPROVE CURB APPEAL (…if youre selling or not) | Make It and Love It
- Easy to build, yet with an abundance of curb appeal, this charming ranch is larger than expected.The ample porch has room for an extra private area to enjoy the morning coffee.As you enter the home, the kids bedrooms lie to your right and have direct access to the main floor full bath.The open floor plan includes a kitchen with eat-in breakfast bar, a dining area and large great room.The master suite lies off the main living area to the left and is tucked behind the garage for maximum privacy for mom and dad.Here youll love the tray ceilings, Jacuzzi tub and walk-in closet.A 3-stall garage makes this home appealing to many kind and sizes of buyers.Fly Around Video: See this house plan from every angle in our YouTube video.
- You showed us your amazing curb appeal transformations. Now see which ones were finalists in our Reader Remodel Contest, as picked by you and the editors of This Old House
- Curb appeal upgrade with paint and restyling of the porch
- Our front door makeover begins + a roundup of the best exterior door ideas to add instant curb appeal. Four Generations One Roof
- The Halstad House Plan from The House Designers has great curb appeal with charming dormers, a sprawling three-car garage and shake and stone siding. To see the actual floor plans for this home, click here: http://www.thehousedesigners.com/plan/halstad-5902/
- .sweet cottage garage–would love this at the back of our property for lawn equipment and storage and an apt. above for the kids and grandkids or renter.
- Midcentury Modern Curb Appeal: Eichler Expansion https://emfurn.com/collections/industrial-chic