Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I like the bush path off the door. Great idea to distinguish space. Maybe walk the path to the fire pit
- I like the look of the pergula with the criss cross look. The stairs coming down are at a nice height….I like the boards running horizontal along the ground.
- Fantastic entry! now just make it so you can cover that up when it storms and its like a perfect little shelter to watch the rain! would want it to be bigger with more space though.
- The exterior of the Messerall’s home was dated, but I loved its potential. We decided on painting the brick this soft bluish-grey color. This started us off with a fresh palette to build on. To bring in dimension and break up all of the brick, we decided to stone-in the chimney. We also tore out all of the green shrubs and added fresh landscaping. To add a comfortable space for them to sit outside and drink their morning coffee, we extended their front porch out and added white wooden railin…
- wrap around porch craftsman, if I didnt live in the Hill Country of Texas, this would be my absolute dream home. Maybe I should move to the piney woods where it would fit in! LOL. LOVE IT!
- ALL DRESSED UP FOR THE HOLIDAYS…If you ever wondered what an old-fashioned Christmas really looked like, the Victorian House in Millersburg, Ohio will cure your curiosity. http://brucestambaugh.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/victorianhouseatnight.jpg
- This 4 bed modern house plan has a striking, angular exterior with stairs to the left going to an upstairs in-law or guest suite complete with a bedroom, living room and kitchen.Double doors open to the foyer and reveal an open floor plan. The back wall of the combined living and dining room opens to connect the space to the outdoor living room.The kitchen has a large island with seating for five and is connected to the family room. There, the right wall slides open getting you access to the outdoor living area.The master suite is off on its own wing and has outdoor access. Two more beds are located across the home, each with outdoor access as well.
- Have you ever dream to have your own Bungalow somewhere in the world? like in the beautiful beach or up into the mountain with the superb view. I am the one who dream about this, A beautiful view with a nice place bring you a great imagination and inspiration. So, This time We would like …
- Dog Pond – Place a plastic kiddie pool in the ground. Itd be easy to clean and looks nicer than having it above ground. Big dogs cant chew it up or drag it around.
- A nice looking lean-to tool shed. I like the stain they used on the wood and the wide barn style doors.
- This two-story Mediterranean luxury house plan has a gorgeous second floor master suite. The bayed sitting nook is just the right size for a chaise lounge and twin walk-in closets are off in a hall dressing area. The spacious first floor has a banquet-size dining room and a massive living room with fireplace. In the kitchen, a peninsula eating bar overlooks the family room where double doors open to the rear covered patio. A cabana bathroom keeps wet feet outside after a dip in the pool should you add one. A first floor guest suite also opens up to the rear of the home. The second floor hall overlooks the foyer and the living room.
- Amazing! I love this and I can just imagine the concept leading from a covered walkway or a hallway from the house!