Photo via: refinedllc.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I like the bush path off the door. Great idea to distinguish space. Maybe walk the path to the fire pit
- A nice looking lean-to tool shed. I like the stain they used on the wood and the wide barn style doors.
- I love the window, the blue cabinets, the farm house sink, those towel bar/drawer handles. I wonder if those are a dish washer and mini-fridge? I love that built in hutch, the back door and the floor. OK – I think thats everything because I really love it all!
- I need a wood shed!! (and a bike shed!) as were going to lose the garage and Charlies nicked a shed for his man cave!
- I like the idea of taking an under used closet – (making shelves), a vintage…
- what I want the gable extension for porch to look like with the white and green… Craftsman Exteriors Design, Pictures, Remodel, Decor and Ideas – page 15
- awesome Entrance door – Bay House in Melbourne Australia by Urban Angles… – Home Decor by http://www.top-100-homedecorpictures.us/modern-home-design/entrance-door-bay-house-in-melbourne-australia-by-urban-angles-home-decor/
- Entrance door – Bay House in Melbourne Australia by Urban Angles …
- Cute wrap-around porch home. – Click image to find more Home Decor Pinterest pins – I hope my future family home is like this!
- Urban Jungle Bloggers auf Instagram: „TGIF! We are ready for the weekend and the Monstera agrees :@littlegreenfingers urbanjunglebloggers“
- i like the black brick face…want to incorporate this into my home but use Moroccan tile instead…
- What a fantastic design, I would love to tour this house, I can only imagine if it looks like this on the outside, what treasures it holds within.