Photo via: refinedllc.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I like the bush path off the door. Great idea to distinguish space. Maybe walk the path to the fire pit
- A nice looking lean-to tool shed. I like the stain they used on the wood and the wide barn style doors.
- I love the window, the blue cabinets, the farm house sink, those towel bar/drawer handles. I wonder if those are a dish washer and mini-fridge? I love that built in hutch, the back door and the floor. OK – I think thats everything because I really love it all!
- I need a wood shed!! (and a bike shed!) as were going to lose the garage and Charlies nicked a shed for his man cave!
- This beautiful 2-story country house plan features a porch that fully wraps around the entire home outside delivers an open concept floor plan inside. The first floor provides an enormous great room complete with wood burning fireplace and great exterior views. The open kitchen features a large island with eating bar and is adjacent to the dining space. The master suite is conveniently located on the first floor as well and features a large shower, dual vanities, and walk-in closet. Upstairs, 2 large bedrooms are provided along with a flex space that is perfect for a study or entertainment area.
- This guy loves the colour black so much he painted his whole house pitch black. Only in Germany.
- The Halstad House Plan from The House Designers has great curb appeal with charming dormers, a sprawling three-car garage and shake and stone siding. To see the actual floor plans for this home, click here: http://www.thehousedesigners.com/plan/halstad-5902/
- ALL DRESSED UP FOR THE HOLIDAYS…If you ever wondered what an old-fashioned Christmas really looked like, the Victorian House in Millersburg, Ohio will cure your curiosity. http://brucestambaugh.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/victorianhouseatnight.jpg
- Fantastic entry! now just make it so you can cover that up when it storms and its like a perfect little shelter to watch the rain! would want it to be bigger with more space though.
- I like the idea of taking an under used closet – (making shelves), a vintage…
- Poplar Grove – Jacksonbuilt Custom Homes I would love if this had more stone but I like the concept
- Built-ins – I like the whole look