Photo via: ishouldbemoppingthefloor.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Easy to build, yet with an abundance of curb appeal, this charming ranch is larger than expected.The ample porch has room for an extra private area to enjoy the morning coffee.As you enter the home, the kids bedrooms lie to your right and have direct access to the main floor full bath.The open floor plan includes a kitchen with eat-in breakfast bar, a dining area and large great room.The master suite lies off the main living area to the left and is tucked behind the garage for maximum privacy for mom and dad.Here youll love the tray ceilings, Jacuzzi tub and walk-in closet.A 3-stall garage makes this home appealing to many kind and sizes of buyers.Fly Around Video: See this house plan from every angle in our YouTube video.
- This beautiful 2-story country house plan features a porch that fully wraps around the entire home outside delivers an open concept floor plan inside. The first floor provides an enormous great room complete with wood burning fireplace and great exterior views. The open kitchen features a large island with eating bar and is adjacent to the dining space. The master suite is conveniently located on the first floor as well and features a large shower, dual vanities, and walk-in closet. Upstairs, 2 large bedrooms are provided along with a flex space that is perfect for a study or entertainment area.
- Blotting or dabbing the paint instead of wiping is best because it will add texture for a more natural look. One thing to note is that bricks are very porous and will begin to “soak up” the wash. As you move along, you’ll notice the brick color starting to show through in previous sections. You can see that in this picture.
- 10 Ways to Perk Up Your Porch | Easy ways make your porch welcoming and warm. Includes porch decor, porch lighting, plants and more.
- Window Box Basics | Learn how to make a Charleston-style box planter that will spruce up any window with color. | SouthernLiving.com
- If your deck looks drained and dull, give it a boost with these refreshing ideas.
- Front Dutch door painted in blue paint color | Exteriors | Exterior homes | Exterior home ideas | Exterior home design | Exterior home colors | Exterior doors | Exterior window trim | Exterior paint colors for house | Exteriors & architecture | Exterior colors | Home exterior | Exterior design | Modern exterior | Modern exterior home | Exterior ideas | Green exterior | Exterior landscaping | Exterior garden |
- A simple, cheap way to build outdoor waterfalls is to erect cascading stone spillways that hang right over your pond. I show you how in this tutorial.
- The exterior of the Messerall’s home was dated, but I loved its potential. We decided on painting the brick this soft bluish-grey color. This started us off with a fresh palette to build on. To bring in dimension and break up all of the brick, we decided to stone-in the chimney. We also tore out all of the green shrubs and added fresh landscaping. To add a comfortable space for them to sit outside and drink their morning coffee, we extended their front porch out and added white wooden railin…
- Great front porch designs are the key to creating a porch you love. With our Front Porch Illustrator you can actually see how a homes appearance can change with various porch designs and landscaping. We also show you several of the porches from various angles: from the street, close-up and view from above. Try our Front Porch Illustrator.
- This post comes from our Australia contributor, Miann Scanlan. Follow along with her on Instagram @freepeopleaustralia! California has always felt like home, event though it never has been. I find a lot of comfort in the explainable sense of familiarity I get when wandering the streets of Venice, just like how the coast line of Orange County …
- Nothing beats sitting on a front porch with a glass of sweet tea in hand during the summer. Let Jeff Ganger remodel the outside of your home to look like this, or if you have other ideas just give him a call and he can help meet your needs. 662-316-0450