Photo via: houseplans.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Craftsman Style House Plan – 2 Beds 2 Baths 930 Sq/Ft Plan 485-2 Main Floor Plan – Houseplans.com
- Country Plan 17-1017. houseplans.com Houseplans Floorplans CountryStyleHousePlan
- 2500 sq ft one level 4 bedroom house plans | First Floor Plan of Country Southern House Plan 61377
- Architectural Designs Angled Craftsman House plan comes to life. 3 beds on the main floor plus a 4th if you build the bonus space over the garage. And great outdoor spaces in back. More photos. Ready when you are. Where do YOU want to build?
- Easy to build, yet with an abundance of curb appeal, this charming ranch is larger than expected.The ample porch has room for an extra private area to enjoy the morning coffee.As you enter the home, the kids bedrooms lie to your right and have direct access to the main floor full bath.The open floor plan includes a kitchen with eat-in breakfast bar, a dining area and large great room.The master suite lies off the main living area to the left and is tucked behind the garage for maximum privacy for mom and dad.Here youll love the tray ceilings, Jacuzzi tub and walk-in closet.A 3-stall garage makes this home appealing to many kind and sizes of buyers.Fly Around Video: See this house plan from every angle in our YouTube video.
- Looking for the best house plans? Check out the Winonna Park plan from Southern Living.
- This is the Four Gables house from Southern Living house plans. I love so much about this plan but have a few changes in mind as well… 🙂
- Whisper Creek – Southern Living House Plan SL-1653 – Allison Ramsey Architects Can you imagine this fabulous mountain getaway? Can you imagine how much time would be spent on these wonderful porc…
- Love the carport attaching an extra garage. House Plan 66248 | Southern Plan with 3193 Sq. Ft., 4 Bedrooms, 5 Bathrooms, 4 Car Garage
- Plan W32496WP: Photo Gallery, Premium Collection, Southern, Luxury, Corner Lot, Traditional House Plans & Home Designs
- Love all the unexpected elements…subway tile floor, dark beadboard ceiling.
- I love the window, the blue cabinets, the farm house sink, those towel bar/drawer handles. I wonder if those are a dish washer and mini-fridge? I love that built in hutch, the back door and the floor. OK – I think thats everything because I really love it all!