Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- House Plan 71535 | Contemporary Modern Plan with 3870 Sq. Ft., 4 Bedrooms, 6 Bathrooms, 3 Car Garage
- Love the carport attaching an extra garage. House Plan 66248 | Southern Plan with 3193 Sq. Ft., 4 Bedrooms, 5 Bathrooms, 4 Car Garage
- A-Frame House Plan 43048 | Total Living Area: 1274 sq. ft., 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. houseplan aframe
- European House Plan | Total Living Area: 2532 SQ FT, 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. europeanhome
- Craftsman House Plan 92351 | Total Living Area: 3651 sq. ft., 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. This master-on-the-main design features a private study with a coffered ceiling, an elegant dining room and spacious great room with a corner fireplace. craftsmanhome
- House Plan 40013 | Total living area: 2046 sq ft, 3 bedrooms & 2.5 bathrooms. capecod houseplan
- Craftsman House Plan 97614 | Total Living Area: 5,130 SQ FT, 6 bedrooms and 5.5 bathrooms. The spacious master suite showcases a spa type tub and an over-sized walk through shower. craftsmanhome
- Floor Plans AFLFPW05093 – 1 Story Craftsman Home with 4 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms and 2,290 total Square Feet
- Featuring luxury ranch style homes for sale, Sublime Homes newest house plan boasts the latest in home design with a spacious living space, 3 car garage…
- Waters House 375 sq ft. 1 bedroom, 1 bath, full kitchen. The article does not say what is in the lower level, but the floor plan is for the upper level, and this is a GOOD one.
- Bungalow House Plan 86121 | Total Living Area: 1907 sq. ft., 4 bedrooms & 3 bathrooms. Summer evenings were the best! We’d play for hours while mom relaxed in her favorite spot. To this day, I can still hear the wind off that old frisbee. When I return home, it’s like I never left. Memories made while living in our home always make me smile. bungalow houseplan
- Unique in its design, this romantic tower in the Tudor style contains a charming two bedroom apartment over a garage for two automobiles.Note the Bell-cast eaves, the extravagant finial at the roof peak, the clay chimney pot, Chinese Chippendale balcony rail, wood drip-molding decoration above the garage doors, soaring and impressive buttress, half-timbering brackets, flower box and interesting variety of windows.Inside, a large living room stretches the full 20 width of the building.The dining room is open to the efficient kitchen through an arch.The third level contains a bath and two bedrooms, one with a walk-in closet.This combination of different parts, carefully blended to remain harmonious, gives this delightful small building the spark of a lively work of architecture.The chimney is for the furnace and the flue for the water heater.