Photo via: archilovers.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Arte e Design
- Craftsman style exterior home design
- This garden on Garrell Street in the Caulfield North suburb of Melbourne is a success by COS Design where the best outdoor activities are integrated!
- metal roof and white farmhouse | 7,652 batten and board siding Exterior Design Photos
- Unique in its design, this romantic tower in the Tudor style contains a charming two bedroom apartment over a garage for two automobiles.Note the Bell-cast eaves, the extravagant finial at the roof peak, the clay chimney pot, Chinese Chippendale balcony rail, wood drip-molding decoration above the garage doors, soaring and impressive buttress, half-timbering brackets, flower box and interesting variety of windows.Inside, a large living room stretches the full 20 width of the building.The dining room is open to the efficient kitchen through an arch.The third level contains a bath and two bedrooms, one with a walk-in closet.This combination of different parts, carefully blended to remain harmonious, gives this delightful small building the spark of a lively work of architecture.The chimney is for the furnace and the flue for the water heater.
- craftsman house gallery | … Gallery, Corner Lot, Northwest, Craftsman House Plans & Home Designs
- Architectural Designs House Plan 70009CW Just under 4,900 sq.ft. of living space 4 beds with master down 4.5 baths
- A stunning summer house by Hutker Architects and Martha’s Vineyard Interior Design is located in Martha’s Vineyard’s Menemsha Beach, Massachusetts.
- Dry Creek House Design by Brian Dillard
- This Tiny House Features a Genius Wall of Shutters You Can Open Wide – One of the biggest challenges with tiny house design is figuring out how you can maximize your privacy while still letting plenty of light into a small space. The last thing you want is a cramped structure without enough windows; this not only feels dark and confining, but doesn’t take advantage of integration with outdoor spaces; it is a missed opportunity.
- LG House was designed as a modernist design of simplicity, volume and restrained materials by architecture studio Thirdstone Inc. The concept of LG House was developed in response to the challenge of building a narrow 25’ x 140’ wide infill lot in an established Edmonton, Alberta, Canada city-core neighborhood. One of the architect’s primary goals …
- KODA is a tiny solar-powered house that can move with its owners KODA by Kodasema – Inhabitat – Green Design, Innovation, Architecture, Green Building – created via https://pinthemall.net