Photo via: blog.styleestate.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Old Tahoe House by OOA Design This 6,800 square foot residence on the shores of Lake Tahoe was designed to maximize the potential of the lakefront site with an appropriately scaled yet fully equipped modern home. The unique poplar bark siding and black locust log trim, railings, and fencing lend to the old Tahoe scale and charm. Despite the quaint quality of the exterior an expansive interior awaits………
- Tripping.com knows cabins. Whether its a ski chalet in Lake Tahoe or Big Bear…
- Award Winning NW Ranch Style Home. Plan 1250 The Westfall is a 2910 SqFt Craftsman, Lodge, Ranch style home plan featuring Covered Patio, Den, Den/Bedroom, Guest Suite, Mud Room , Office, Outdoor Living Room, Shop, Split Bedrooms, and Walk-In Pantry by Alan Mascord Design Associates. View our entire house plan collection on Houseplans.co – your source for the best home plans!
- The Pawley by David Weekley Homes in Hampton Lake is a 2 or 3 bedroom home that features tray ceilings, an open kitchen and family room layout and a covered porch. This home has beautiful hardwood floors and the option for a bonus room on the second story.
- Modern garden lodge, with round stepping stones
- Copake Lake House – Dock – Lake Living – Outdoor Living
- Lake Girl Paints: How to Paint Beach Art – ABSOLUTELY love this.
- Lake front cottage that incorporates many materials found in the area for its construction. The architects from Bonin Architects & Associates, renovated the original Lake Sunapee cottage respecting the classic Victorian homes in the neighborhood & the result is an impressively well-designed lakefront cottage. Photo by William N. Fish.
- A perfect lake house!
- This is exactly what I want the lake house to look like. SL1948
- Lake Highlands Pallet Creations (Dallas)
- Lake House Cottage If I dont live by the beach, Im living here