Photo via: theplancollection.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Elevation of European French Country Tudor House Plan 42820
- This two-story Mediterranean luxury house plan has a gorgeous second floor master suite. The bayed sitting nook is just the right size for a chaise lounge and twin walk-in closets are off in a hall dressing area. The spacious first floor has a banquet-size dining room and a massive living room with fireplace. In the kitchen, a peninsula eating bar overlooks the family room where double doors open to the rear covered patio. A cabana bathroom keeps wet feet outside after a dip in the pool should you add one. A first floor guest suite also opens up to the rear of the home. The second floor hall overlooks the foyer and the living room.
- Architectural Designs House Plan 70009CW Just under 4,900 sq.ft. of living space 4 beds with master down 4.5 baths
- Two-Story House Plan, 020H-0341
- Craftsman House Plan Anatomy Infographic | houseplans.co
- The Astute elevation. 17m frontage. Classic frontage with contrast render and…
- Matt Gibson took cues from the architecture of European Modernists for a pair of zinc and brick blocks added to the rear of this residence in Melbourne
- The project revolved around a rear renovation to 1930s Californian Bungalow, located in Sydney’s leafy North Shore. The brief was centred about a..
- English architects Designscape reversed the orientation of this country house in Bath by adding a prominent glazed entrance to its rear.
- Plan 058H-0084 – Find Unique House Plans, Home Plans and Floor Plans at TheHousePlanShop.com
- Ranch House Plan with 2091 Square Feet and 3 Bedrooms(s) from Dream Home Source | House Plan Code DHSW69293
- New construction of The Satchwell home plan 967. WeDesignDreams