Photo via: theplancollection.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Elevation of European French Country Tudor House Plan 42820
- Home Plan The Riva Ridge W-5013, A stylish blend of cottage living and lavish architectural detail, The Riva Ridge embraces the outdoors in a comfortable and practical floor plan. An exciting ensemble of siding and stone, copper roofing and a detached garage gives this Craftsman home irresistible curb appeal. The interior is immediately welcoming with a large, open foyer. With a rear wall of windows, the great room is bathed in sunlight, which grants widespread illumination. For nature enthusiasts, this home features a rear deck and screened porch with optional fireplace. Completing the first floor is the spacious master suite and a versatile bedroom/study with ceiling treatment and adjacent full bath. The basement level features two bedrooms with full baths, large rec room and outdoor covered patio.
- This two-story Mediterranean luxury house plan has a gorgeous second floor master suite. The bayed sitting nook is just the right size for a chaise lounge and twin walk-in closets are off in a hall dressing area. The spacious first floor has a banquet-size dining room and a massive living room with fireplace. In the kitchen, a peninsula eating bar overlooks the family room where double doors open to the rear covered patio. A cabana bathroom keeps wet feet outside after a dip in the pool should you add one. A first floor guest suite also opens up to the rear of the home. The second floor hall overlooks the foyer and the living room.
- 2452 sq ft Traditional House Plan 87339 Elevation
- Country Plan 17-1017. houseplans.com Houseplans Floorplans CountryStyleHousePlan
- Two-Story House Plan, 020H-0341
- Craftsman House Plan Anatomy Infographic | houseplans.co
- | Craftsman House Plan from BuilderHousePlans.com
- Architectural Designs House Plan 70009CW Just under 4,900 sq.ft. of living space 4 beds with master down 4.5 baths
- The Astute elevation. 17m frontage. Classic frontage with contrast render and…
- Matt Gibson took cues from the architecture of European Modernists for a pair of zinc and brick blocks added to the rear of this residence in Melbourne
- English architects Designscape reversed the orientation of this country house in Bath by adding a prominent glazed entrance to its rear.