Photo via: gardenornamentsdirect.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make a vertical house number sign for your home exterior, easily mountable right by a front door. Includes a little planter to add some pretty color.
- Nothing beats sitting on a front porch with a glass of sweet tea in hand during the summer. Let Jeff Ganger remodel the outside of your home to look like this, or if you have other ideas just give him a call and he can help meet your needs. 662-316-0450
- Beach Decor Beach Sign Beach House Nautical Coastal Decor Relax Youre On Beach Time Hand Painted Reclaimed Wood Sign by TheSignShoppe
- You can build a house by yourself in less than two months, using only conventional hand tools, and on a small budget, by stacking standard lengths of 2×4 lumber.
- Pyramid Planter – Gardening Club – Scout
- Window Box Basics | Learn how to make a Charleston-style box planter that will spruce up any window with color. | SouthernLiving.com
- Conch Sea Shell Planter via Etsy
- love the planter hanging next to the door
- How to Build a Window Box Planter – Easy Beginner DIY
- 2 Piece Planter with Trellis Screen
- Potted plants are one of the easiest ways to dress up any space! Be sure to check out these gorgeous porch planter ideas and inspiration front and back porches before sprucing up your own outdoor space.
- Two pots glued together. What a great idea for a taller, less expensive planter! Plus…less fill dirt!