Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- instagram : Loving our new Hamptons façade? This isn’t just available on
- New construction of The Satchwell home plan 967. WeDesignDreams
- Zack de Vito Architecture + Construction Designs a Hillside House in the Mill Valley
- Mound landscape design- Contemporary Shingle Style | Ken Vona Construction
- adding a small front porch | traditional exterior by Agape Construction
- Lake front cottage that incorporates many materials found in the area for its construction. The architects from Bonin Architects & Associates, renovated the original Lake Sunapee cottage respecting the classic Victorian homes in the neighborhood & the result is an impressively well-designed lakefront cottage. Photo by William N. Fish.
- The Hampton Bay is a re-interpretation of the timeless Architecture. Humble and timeless, the Hampton Bay infuses Australian country with the elegance of the Hamptons. Like this chimney if we put it out the back.
- Hamptons style might reign supreme in this house, but its customised design and finishing touches add a new dimension to an eternal favourite. Words: Natasha Pavez / Photography: Elouise Van Riet-Gray…
- hamptons style architecture in Australia – hamptonshomes
- Traditional palette combo of warmer base taupe body with soft white on decorative under eave trim set the classic, historic Hamptons home apart from the others.
- Nestled between the hamlet of Bridgehampton and the whaling village of Sag Harbor, the 2016 Coastal Living Magazine Hamptons Showhouse is an extraordinary property offering the finest detail and design in todays marketplace. From the Fred Throo signature architecture to the Meg Braff interiors, this home offers an impressive collaboration of talents to produce this stunning, vibrant home. 7 Bedrooms, 8 full baths, 2 half baths, open living areas throughout 3 levels, commercial kitchen with …
- For a slightly more luxurious than usual take on sleeping in the great outdoors, I love the idea of constructing a screened shelter just steps from the backdoor. You can enjoy the sights and sounds of nature, minus the bugs and tent setup drama.