Photo via: carondelethouse.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- u-shaped house plans with courtyard in middle – Love u shaped but will need to customize where the rooms go…
- A dramatic and stunning exterior with a courtyard entrance hints at all the luxurious amenities within. This Mediterranean home plan was designed for entertaining on a grand scale with a huge entry hall to greet you upon entering.The receiving area opens to the formal dining room with columns and a tray ceiling. The great room with a fireplace opens to the rear covered veranda, all the better to enjoy the views.The kitchen is huge, with both a large center island and a spacious walk-in pantry and has great rear-facing views.Boasting its own private veranda, the master suite is fit for a king. Relax in your own sitting area with a fireplace or step into the luxurious spa bath with both a walk-in shower and a soaking tub. Even the over-sized walk-in closet has an island!An elaborate curved staircase off the receiving area leads down to the maginficent lower level where the entertaining continues.Wine enthusiasts will love the large wine cellar by the huge wet bar that is big enough for another kitchen.Play pool in the billiards area or step into the home theater for your own private showings.Two guest suites each have their own bath and walk-in closets. One bedroom has a sitting area and would make a perfect in-law suite.Note the giant locker room area that could also function as an exercise room.
- I like the bush path off the door. Great idea to distinguish space. Maybe walk the path to the fire pit
- Great outdoor shower idea … Install a filtration system at the bottom of the well, recycle your water, water your plants!
- Inviting guests home for dinner and parties aren’t a great deal but the real challenge lies in serving them with great food in great ambiance.
- patio courtyard. I would die.
- Courtyard ideas
- .Cute tiled patio courtyard for eating , lounging Id put a cuddle cushion nook for snuggling , sex , sleeping
- Love this courtyard! I would love to be able to do some of the things that I see in these pics
- central courtyard plan = I would change the family room to another bedroom and change the bedroom that shares a wall with the master bedroom into an office/library accessed via another doorway. 🙂
- The garden has an architectural quality that relates well to the house’s form. Landscape architect John Armstrong used madison confederate jasmine, which climbs the chimney flue and covers a trellis panel in the rear courtyard. Dedon chairs and ottomans reside next to the pool by Pool Environments.
- Dream Garden. Great backyard/patio design with a cozy place to chill.